JSSC Recruitment 2018 for 1540 PGT Vacancies Online Apply @jssc.nic.in
- 1 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) 2018 notification information:
- 1.2 JSSC Recruitment Jobs Subject wise details 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- 1.5 Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 for PGT Age Limit:
- 1.6 JSSC Recruitment Selection Process 2018:
- 1.7 JSSC Examination Fee:
- 1.8 JSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.9 How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment Online Apply procedure?
- 1.10 JSSC Recruitment 2018 CLICK HERE
- 1.11 JSSC APPLY ONLINE PGT TEACHER CLICK HERE
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Online apply for 1540 Postgraduate Teacher jobs, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission declared the recruitment of the post like as Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies. The Jharkhand SSc Recruitment 2018 notification is to fill up the 1540 posts. Eligible and interested applicants can get the eligibility, JSSC jobs, and other information and apply via online before the closing date which is 30 December 2017 at www.jssc.nic.in.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) 2018 notification information:
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Total Number of vacancies||1540 posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Submission of online application form starting date||01 December 2017|
|Submission of online application form closing date||30 December 2017|
|Location of Job||Jharkhand State|
JSSC Recruitment Jobs Subject wise details 2018
|Name of the Subjecdts||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 notification, they have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Check following eligibility information before going to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification 2018.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Contenders must possess Post Graduation in relevant subject with 55% of marks (45% of marks for SC and ST categories) and B.Ed.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 for PGT Age Limit:
Minimum age: 21 years
maximum age: 40 years
Age relaxation for JSSC PGT
For EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2): 42 Years.
For UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) Female candidates: 43 Years.
For SC/ ST (Male & Female) candidates: 45 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation is Applicable Only for Native candidates of Jharkhand.
JSSC Recruitment Selection Process 2018:
Applicants who have applied for JSSC recruitment 2018 notification, they will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Syllabus and Exam Pattern
JSSC Examination Fee:
Contenders who want to apply for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission notification 2018 have to pay the examination fee given below.
General applicants Rs.600 ( Non refundable) + Bank charges
SC/ST applicants Rs.150 ( Non refundable) + Bank charges
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
Date of Advt. 24 November 2017
Submission of online application form starting date 01 December 2017
Submission of online application form closing date 30 December 2017
Submission of application form fee closing date 04th January 2018
Tentative Date of exam Ist week of February 2018
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment Online Apply procedure?
- Contenders need to visit the official website of JSSC www.jssc.nic.in to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018
- Click on advertisement of PGT Competitive examination 2017
- Read the advertisement notification carefully
- After that click on the application forms to apply in important links section
- Click on the apply online application form for PGT competitive
- You will be redirected to the concerned page for application form
- If you are already registered with the Jharkhand SSC Clerk on the login otherwise click on registration
- Register with the required information and login
- Fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Click on the submit and take print out of the notification for future use.