- 1 Allahabad State University Sem Results 2020 BA B.Sc BCom PG/UG Semester Results
- 2 About Allahabad State University Exam:
- 3 How to Check/Download Allahabad State University Result 2020?
Allahabad State University Sem Results 2020 BA B.Sc BCom PG/UG Semester Results
Allahabad State University Sem. Result 2020
Prof. Rajendra Singh University, Prayagraj ( formerly Allahabad State University) BA BCOM BSC Semester Results of Academic Session 2020 is expected to release very soon. The Result for B.Com part I & part II has been released and is currently available on the main web portal of the university.
Allahabad State University Result 2020
Result for BSC and BA is still awaited but the university will declare Result on its main official website soon. Students who have been waiting for their Result from a long time will be able to download it once it will be made available via online here.
Allahabad State University UG Sem Result 2020
Students have to check their Result only on the University web portal as no other mode will be available. No physical Result will be sent to any student through the post. However, Students will be released an original statement of marks a few days after the release of the Result. The result will be out we update students about it and will also share a result link on this web page for the convenience of students. Via this link students will be able to access their Result easily without struggling for Result link on the official web portal. Allahabad State University has declared Results in May 2020. Students can check their Results from the below link. For the result of the programs, the Result will be announced very soon. Keep checking this page for more updates.
In this article, students and all other readers searching for Results will get relevant information about Allahabad State University BSC BA BCOM Result like Result dates, how to download results online, information related to revaluation supplementary exam mark sheet, etc.
|Name of the University||University Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, Prayagraj (Formerly Allahabad State University), Prayagraj|
|Name of the Examination||BA BSC BCOM Examinations|
|Type of Examination||Even Semester Examination|
|Programs||Undergraduate BA BSC BCOM|
|Date of Examination||November /December 2019 & April May 2020|
|Result Date||Result Announced|
Bachelor of Commerce Result for Part Ist and Part 2nd is available on the official website. Result for other courses like as BA, BCOM, BSC is still awaited. Students have to access their results from the main official website. The Result is also available on this web page, students can also check it from below listed link. After the announcement of the Result, the university will release the original mark sheet to the students, which they have to collect from the concerned department. Students should remember their roll number to access their Result. If they do not Remember the Roll Number students can refer the hall ticket or ask the concerned university department to get the details about their Roll Number.
About Allahabad State University Exam:
The Examination of LLB, BBA, BCA, BA LLB, M.Ed, B.Ed, B.Sc Agriculture, B.P.Ed, and also some postgraduate held in the month of January. University has the sole Authority to Reserve any of the Examination Scheme. Students are required to keep visiting the official Website for Recent updates Regarding Examination. Check Allahabad State University BA BSC BCom B.Ed Result 2020.
How to Check/Download Allahabad State University Result 2020?
As we have mentioned above medium is the only way to access Allahabad University Result students have to access it online. to help the students in downloading their Result, We have provided a step by step guide here. Students can follow the given instructions to view the Result.
- Firstly, Students visit the official website of Allahabad State University www.allduniv.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the university web portal, students are required to open the Result Tab.
- Select the revaluation option
- A list of result links for various programs will appear. Students have to select the course for which they are searching for the Result.
- A result login window will appear. Students have to select the Result type, Enter the roll number and captcha code and have to click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, the Result will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen. Students have to check their Result status in the Result sheet.
- Download and save the Result once candidates have checked the result, students can download or take a printout of the Result for future correspondences.