AP 4 Lakh Grama Volunteer Interview Dates and Selection Cut Off Marks (PROCESS)
- 1 AP 4 Lakh Grama Volunteer Interview Dates and Selection Cut Off Marks (PROCESS)
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview Dates and Selection Cut Off Marks (Process) Cut Off Merit List
- 3 Important Details – Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- 4 Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview Schedule, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks 2019
- 5 Interview Details of AP Grama Volunteer
- 6 Distribution of Marks – Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview process is about to begin from 11/07/2019 onwards. Recruitment Board accepted applications from eligible and interested contenders from 24/6/2019 to 05/07/2019. Applicants seeking to get Andhra Pradesh State Government jobs have applied for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer posts in the declared dates. The application process is being performed by the Andhra Pradesh Government Recruitment Board to employ 4 lakh Grama Volunteer posts. Selection of suitable contenders will be done through the Interview process. Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment board is going to conduct the interviews from 11/07/2019 to 25/07/2019. All the contenders must get ready for the Interview round along with Admit Card/call letter. Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer interview call letter admission ticket is now available on the APGV main official web portal, www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. Candidates visit the web portal and can download APGV Interview call letter and also can check the other updates form the web portal.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview Dates and Selection Cut Off Marks (Process) Cut Off Merit List
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer notification 2019 was declared by the Government. The processing is underway for Recruitment. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is giving priority for women contenders to recruitment for the Grama Volunteer posts. As per the earlier announcement, 50% of posts will be offered to the women applicants. Government of Andhra Pradesh released the notification Andhra Pradesh Grama Advertisement Number 575/RWS/2019 to hire suitable contenders. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Merit List 2019 will be declared on 01 August 2019 and the Recruitment Process will be done.
Important Details – Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Main Official Website||www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Government (Advt No 575/RWS/2019)|
|Name of the Jobs||4 Lakh vacancies in Ist notification and 1.6 Vacancies in the 2nd notification|
|Category of Jobs||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Release Date of Notification||23 June 2019|
|Application form start Date||24 June 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||05 July 2019|
|Verifying Date of Application form||10 July 2019|
|Date of Interview||11 July 2019 to 25 July 2019|
|Intimation to Selected Candidates||01 August 2019|
|Training Period||05th August 2019 to 10th August 2019|
|Joining Date||15 August 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview Schedule, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview process is going to start on 11/7/2019 and completed by 25/7/2019. Contenders who cleared the interview round will be intimated through a Call Letter on 01 August 2019. Andhra Pradesh Grama Panchayati Recruitment Board will release the Merit List on 01 August 2019. All the candidates can stay checking the Main official Web portal on a regular basis to check updates. Applicants applied for APGV Posts will be shortlisted through the Interview process.
Interview Details of AP Grama Volunteer
- Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer process is head to start on 11/7/2019. The interview process is going to be held for 100 marks.
- The whole interview session will be divided into 5 categories. Each category will be given 20 marks.
- MPDO/Tasildhar/EO (PR and RD) are informed with clear instructions to conduct the Village Volunteer Interviews.
Distribution of Marks – Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Interview
The Marks will be awarded for contenders on the basis of –
- Contenders belong to that particular and specific Wards: 20 Marks
- On the basis of Undertaking about Government Schemes and Welfare Schemes: 20 Marks
- If the contenders have done some services voluntarily for the Development of Village, if the contenders worked as a federal representative of Social Service: 20 MarksIf the contender is having excellent communication & presentation skills, leadership qualities, and clear understanding about Situations: 20 Marks.
- On the basis of Merit of Candidates in their Academics & qualifying examinations: 20 Marks
- Cut Off Marks – Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer
.The applicants have to get the qualifying percentage of marks in interview Round to get the Grama Volunteer Jobs in AP State.General and OBC Category applicant have to get 40% Marks
SC/ST Applicant have to get 35% Marks
The applicant scoring the Marks as specified will be announced as cleared the interview process. Based on the performance and merit of the contenders. Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board will publish final merit list on 01/08/2019 on its main web portal www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
Interview Process of Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer
Commissioner will act as the Chairman of the Interview Committee. Committee will be having three interviewers. The Interview will Take the Interview separately for each contender. Finally, based on the Result of three interviews, End results will be declared by the Recruiting board. Every contender should prepare ap Grama Volunteer Interview question and Answers as per syllabus.