- 1 AP Grama Sachivalayam 1.6 Lakh Jobs Notification 2019- Online Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Posts Notification 2019 – Online Apply for 1.60 Lakh Vacancies
- 3 Important Dates- Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachhivalayam year 2019 Notification:
- 4 Roles & Responsibilities:-
AP Grama Sachivalayam 1.6 Lakh Jobs Notification 2019- Online Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Jobs Bharti Notification 2019 for 1.60 Lakh vacancies has been released. All the applicants interested in Grama Sachivalayam Jobs can apply online very soon. As per the notification, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 posts will be allotted. Recently, AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy declared 1.60 lakh posts for Village Supervisors for the empowerment of Villages. As per the announcement, AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts will be in progress very soon.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Posts Notification 2019 – Online Apply for 1.60 Lakh Vacancies
The Hon’ble Chief Minister on a number of occasions his announced that the Government is committed to revamping delivery systems n the Andhra Pradesh state an aim to improve living standards of the people through the concept of Navarathnalu as the core theme of Governance. Achieve this objective, Government would establish a system of Village Secretariats consisting of required functional assistants to strengthen Gram Panchayats and provide services for every 2000 population in the state. Andhra Pradesh State Government is all set for the Recruitment Process of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Posts very soon official notification for Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam posts will be available in Andhra Pradesh State Official website www.aponline.gov.in. Eligible and interested applicants can keep visiting the AP Online portal for more details. AP Grama Sachivalyam posts Bharti process will be completed in the coming two months, as per the details from the sources, soon, the Andhra Pradesh government is going to appoint a special panel to recruitment the eligible applicants A Grama Sachivalayam jobs. From 2nd October, the grama Sachivalayam services will be available for the people.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 for 1.60 Lakh vacancies AP Grama Sachivalayam will be an arrangement for 13,065 Grama Panchayats of the state. In the state of AP, each Grama Panchyat having 2500-3500 people while in Nellore state, there are 77 thousand people with the highest count in one Grama Panchayat and 44 thousand with the lowest in another Grama Panchayat Region were Registered. In Tribal areas, people count under Grama Panchayats is low. The Government is planning to make a cluster by combining 2 or 3 Grama Panchayats in such areas.
Overview of AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Board’s Name||Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board|
|Post’s Name||Grama Secretariat/ Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivlayam|
|Total Number of vacancies||1.6 lakh (Approximate)|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class/ 12th Class|
|Category of Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||15 July 2019|
|Last to apply Grama Secretariat post the Application form||15 August 2019|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Result Date||August 2019|
|Training Date||15 September 2019 to 23 September 2019|
|Final selection of candidate||September 2019|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh state|
Important Dates- Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachhivalayam year 2019 Notification:
|EVENTS||DATE ( EXPECTED/TENTATIVE)|
|Issue of notification for Grama Grama Secretariats||20 July 2019 to 22 July 2919|
|Recruitment of functionaries and Release of Appointment Letters|
|23rd July 2019 to 15 September 2019|
|Training of Functionaries||16th September 2019 to 28 September 2019|
|Setting up of Secretariat Office with furniture, equipment etc||20 September 2019|
|Allotment of Selected applicants to village secretariats||30 September 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of Secretariat||02nd October 2019|
AP Gram Secretariat Vacancies Details 2019
Name of Posts: Grama Secretariat Number of Vacancies: 1.6 Lakh
AP Village Secretariat District Wise Vacancy Details
|District Name||Number of Villages||Vacancies|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192||–|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Secretariat Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria to fill up 1.6 lakh jobs available in Andhra Pradesh Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019 notification is as follows:
- Only applicants who belong to AP Should apply for the posts of Grama Secretariat.
- For vacancies available in Scheduled areas, only applicant belonging to scheduled are should apply.
Applicant passed 12th class/Intermediate from a Recognized Board.
Age Limit to Apply for APGV /APVV Jobs
As on 1st October 2019 :
1.Minimum Age – 18 Years
2. Maximum Age – 39 Years
Age Relaxation: As per Government Rules
These Secretariat will be selected by the District Selection Committee
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Andhra Pradesh Grarma Secretariat Salary:
Rs. 5,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per month
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Each Village Secretariat will be assigned 10 jobs
- They will be specially intended for Village Empowerment and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- They will be monitoring works such as Panchayat Raj, Drinking Water, Women and Children Welfare, Primary Education, Hospitals, Agriculture, and various other services related to Village.
- However, nature and type of Jobs are still not disclosed by the official in prior.
- Selected applicants can avail various services from village Secretariat like as Ration Card, Tythu Bharosa Scheme benefits, Fee Reimbursement, Arogya Shree etc.
- A village Secretariat in Andhra Pradesh is liable to offer the solution with 72 hours from the time of submission of application related to the grievance.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced the AP Secretariat System to make service delivery faster and transparent.
- Village Secretariat of AP will work closely with Village Secretariat in order to provide better solutions to the complaint.
How to apply for AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- First of all, the applicant must visit Andhra Pradesh Government Official Website i.e.www.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, take a look at the latest news section.
- Search for Online applies link for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs for 1.6 lakh vacancies.
- Click on it here
- Andhra Pradesh Grama Secretariat application form will be displayed on the computer screen
- Fill in the application form with all important information.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates along with your signature attested on it.
- Applicant need not pay any application fee
- Finally, recheck the filled information and hit on submit button here
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the applictioin form for future use.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification Information
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence /Nativity
- Medical Certificate ( PHSC Applicants)
Documents needed during Verification
- 10th /12th Marks Card
- Caste Certificate (Original)
- PH Category Certificate
- Nativity /Domicile Certificate
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 CLICK HERE
AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Apply CLICK HERE