Assam Police Department Recruitment 2019
Assam Police Sub Inspector Application form 2019
Assam Police Typist/ Steno/LDC Jobs Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Police Recruitment Board, Asam|
|Total Vacancies||2000 posts|
|Name of the Posts||UDA/cum accountant, Steno Grade III, Lower Division Clerk, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist/ Chowkidar/ Peon|
|Notification Release Date||13 June 2019|
Www.slprbassam.in Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Assam Police Various vacancies 2019 Important Dates:
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||15th June 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||30th June 2019|
Assam Police Various vacancies 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- The maximum age for General Category: 38 years
- The maximum age for OBC/MOBC: 41 years
- The maximum age for SC/ST (P) and ST (H): 43 years
Assam Police Various vacancies 2019 – Vacancies Details
|UDA cum Accountant||200||Degre Commerce|
|Stenographer Grade III||200||Any Degree|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||200|
|Data Entry Operator||400||HSSLC|
Assam Police Physical Criteria
For the Posts of Office Peon & Chowkidar
a) Physical Efficiency Test For 20 marks: There will be a physical efficiency test (PET) for the posts of office Peon and Chowkidar. The biometrics of each contender will be taken before they are allowed to appear in the PET. The PET consists of 1000 metre long race using RFID chips and long jump. Both events will be competitive and under CC TV surveillance with recording facility.
b) Viva Voce For 30 Marks: The Biometrics of the contenders taken at the time of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be validated before the contenders are allowed to appear in the Viva Voce.
There will be no written exam for the posts of office peon and chowkidar.
There will be no written test for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar
Contenders whose candidates are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST and PET. If any contender is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the medical officer present in the selection board, they will be debarred from participating in the other posts. Candidates can also check the Assam Police Constable selection process given below.
- The written exam will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of one mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in 3 parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehensions (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- Duration of the written exam will be three hours.
How to Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Various Posts like Data Entry Operator, Peon, Steno, LDC, UDA etc. Online Form?
- Application mode is Offline
- Candidates fill the Assam Police application form 2019
- Applicants click on the link mentioned here
- The Assam Police jobs application form will display on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Fill the application form carefully with appropriate information
- Save the User ID and Password for future reference
- Send this application form provided here address.
Central Helpline numbers: 7636071992 / 7636071993/ 7636071991
Whatsapp Helpline: 7636071991
Main Official Website: CLICK HERE