Apart from the campus at Pune, University has eight campuses across the country at New Delhi, Kolhapur, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Solapur, Karad, Panchgani, and Satara. University has 29 constituent colleges across the state and these are the College of Medicine, Catering Technology, Dentistry, Nursing, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Engineering, management Etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result 2020
In this post, our team has shared all the necessary details regarding Bharti Vidyapeeth Results. It includes detailed information about the Annual/Semester/Entrance examination results of the University, their schedule, download procedure along with extra details aboutUniversity, examination system and admission procedure. Bharti Vidyapeeth University has declared Faculty of Management Studies result for 1/2/3/4 semester examinations. Students can check the result from here.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University – An Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bharti Vidyapeeth University|
|Location of University||Pune city|
|Courses offered by University||Diploma Certificate UG PG and PhD programs|
|Total Program Offered by University||324 Courses|
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Academic System||Semester System|
|Total Campus||8 Campus|
|Mode of Registration for Admission||Online|
|Mode of Declaration of Result||Online|
Bharti Vidyapeeth Recent Declared Results
All Courses Results CLICK HERE
Faculty of Management Studies IIIrd Sem Results Winter 2017 Examination: Click here
Faculty of Management Studies IVth Sem Winter 2017 Examination: Click Here
Faculty of Management Studies Ist Sem Winter 2017 Examination: Click Here
Faculty of Management Studies IInd Sem Winter 2017 Examination: Click Here
B.Com Old A2 Second year Result SY B.Com Click Here
B.Com Old A2 Third Year Result B.com IIIrd year Click Here
B.Com Old A2 Ist Year Result of FY BCOM Click Here
B.Lib and I.Sc Old A3 Ist year B.Lib Click Here
BBA Old B1 5th Sem Winter 2017 Examination Click Here
BBA Old B1 6th Semester Winter 2017 Examination Click Here
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Faculty Details
- Faculty Science
- Faculty ofArts, Social Sciences and Commerce
- Engineering & Technology
- Management Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Constituent Colleges Details here.
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
- College of Ayurved Pune
- College of Architecture Pune
- College of Nursing, Sangli
- Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- College of Physical Education, Pune
- Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Dental College and Hospital, Sangli
- Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Institute of Environment Education and Research, Pune
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Pune
- College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
- College of Engineering, Pune
- College of Nursing, Pune
- Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli
- Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
- Interactive Research School for Health Affairs, Pune
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- medical college and Hospital, Sangli
- Medical College, Pune
- New Law College, Pune
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technolgy and Bio-Technology, Pune
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Research and Development Centre in Pharmaceutical Science and Applied Chemistry, Pune
- Social Sciences Centre (M S W), Pune
- Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Pune
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad
- Research and Development Centre in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Applied Chemistry, Pune
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Admission Procedure
- Admissions are open to all the National and International Studies.
- University grants admission to the eligible students on the basis of marks in the entrance examinations conducted by the university.
- Separate examinations are conducted for admissions into undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. course.
- Undergraduate Entrance Examinations are conducted
- Postgraduate Entrance Examinations are generally conducted in the month of June & July
- Ph.D. Entrance Exam is conducted in the month of September.
- Interested students are required to fill the application form from the university web portal before the due date as late applications are rejected.
- Registered students are advised to be present at the examination center at least half an hour before the reporting time along with a valid hall ticket/admit card.
- No student is allowed to enter the exam admit card with a valid hall ticket.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Examinations & Results
The Controller of Examination control all the activities related to University examinations and results like a Scheduling of Examination, conduction of examination, evaluation, and publication of results.
The detailed information about university results and examinations are shared here:-
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Examinations
- Undergraduate examinations for Winter Session Regular courses are conducted in the month of October/November.
- Examinations forms for Odd Semester Examinations are released at the beginning of November Every year.
- Even Semester (II, IV, VI) examinations are conducted in the month of May/June.
- Candidates are required to fill an examination form before the commencement of all examinations. ( Semester/Annual/Supplementary).
- Examination forms are released through the university web portal a few days prior to the commencement of examinations.
- After the completion of examination registration, the University issue Admit Cards to the registered students.
- Students have to collect the hall tickets from the concerned college/institutes and have to verify the examination schedule
- Hall ticket is an important document that contains examinations and exam center information. It is mandatory for all the students to carry the same to the exam center on the exam day.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Results
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University announces on its official website on the specified dates. Candidates are therefore suggested to regularly visit the main web portal for regular result updates.
- Candidates can check the result in a pdf form or by using the PRN No.
- University results are generally published in a pdf form
- Online result pdf indicates the roll number of the candidates passed, registration number, name of the college, date, program, semester and other related details.
- In order to check the result, online students are required to remember their PRN No.
- Candidates must not treat the online result sheet as the original mark sheets as it is just updated for immediate details of the students.
- Original mark sheets are released and distributed separately after the declaration of result.
- Candidates can also appear for supplementary examinations after the declaration of results.
How to Check/Download Bharti Vidyapeeth University UG/PG Results in 2020?
- First of all, go to the official website of the University which is www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Hit the Examination tab provided at the top of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University homepage.
- Click on view mark sheet under the head result
- Select the relevant result link here.
- Now enter your PRN Number and click on view your result here
- Your result will appear here.
- Print your result for future use.
Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharti Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Phone No.- 020- 24407100,
Fax- 020- 24321910
Official Website: CLICK HERE