About Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
a) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the Rules based on the contenders online submitted applications.
b) No weight age will be given for a higher education qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th Standard of approved boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the contenders referred in clause B of notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking contender into account for calculating the Merit list.
c) Applicants having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any contenders apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
d) In case the marks lists containing the Grades/points, the mark will be reckoned by taking the conversion of grades and points with the multiplication factor 9.50 against the maximum points or grade as 100.
Bihar Postal Circle Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster Dak Sevak Result 2019 Details
|Name of Authority||Bihar Postal Office|
|Name of Posts||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster /GDS|
|Number of Posts||1063 Posts|
|Name of Examination||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
|Main Official Website||www.appost.in|
|Location of Job||Bihar|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 7 to 15 days of examination|
How to Download Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019?
- Applicants need to go to the official website of Bihar Postal Circle.
- On the landing page, candidates need to search the Result link which is available on the right side
- Now click on Bihar GDS Result 2019 link
- Fill all relevant information i.e. Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth and Password
- Click on submit button
- Now your Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result is displayed on your laptop/mobile screen
- Finally, take a hard copy of it for future reference.