CBSE UGC NET Result Nov. 2017, CBSE UGC Net Merit list/Cut off/Scorecard
The CBSE UGC NET written exam has been successfully conducted on 05th November 2017. The applicants who have appeared in the exam must be seeking for the UGC NET Results and scorecard/cut off marks updates. As per latest news, the CBSE UGC NET Result has been announced soon. After the declaration of the results, the official website will conduct a session for the appeared applicants in which they will be able to mark their responses and challenge answer keys.
Junior Research Fellowship
- The applicants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their PG or in a related subject.
- The universities, institutions, IITs and various other National Organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.
- JRF is also eligible for Assistant Professor post.
- A contender who qualifies for the award of Assistant Professor is eligible to apply for Assistant Professor and Lecturer in various state and central universities/colleges spread across the country ( in the subject of their postgraduate or in a related subject).
- The award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor both or eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the applicant in all three papers of National Eligibility Test.
- The applicants qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
The Central Board of Secondary University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Result is declared officially. Our team here notifying you of the detailed information. Contenders can also analyze your performance with the help of expected cutoff marks .UGC NET result in November 2017, Cutoff marks and marking scheme, so please stay with us.
UGC NET Notification, CBSE Started
The role of Central Board of Secondary Education is only up to the conduct of National Eligibility Test Examination of the result. E-certificates to qualified applicant are released by UGC NET Bureau. The candidates announced qualified in NET are informed to contact Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez mark, New Delhi. 110021, Phone No. (011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419) Email Id: email@example.com.” The complete process and criteria for Result declaration, we have come up with the detailed below.
Download University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test previous years question papers with answer keys to having an idea about the marking scheme.
CBSE UGC NET November Result 2017
All the UGC NET November 2017 who had claimed their results are informed that official website has issued the UGC NET Results for November 2017. Those who are waiting for their UGC NET results may follow here steps to check it out.
- First of all, go to the following link UGC NET Result Nov. 2017
- Enter all the required information such as UGC NET Nov 2017 Roll Number and date of birth
- After entering all the information click on submit button.
- Candidates will submit the button, age containing UGC NET Result November 2017 will appear on the computer screen.
- Save the result and not down your UGC NET Scorecard.
CBSE UGC NET Result and cutoff declaration procedure
- Minimum marks to be obtained NET for considering an applicant for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
The applicants are required to obtain minimum marks separately in paper I, Paper II and Paper III as given here.
|Category||Minimum Marks||%age||To be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40(40)||40 (40)||75 (75)|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC||35 (35)||35 (35%)||60 (40)|