Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No 1/2020 भर्ती प्रकोष्ठ / कार्मिक / दि.वि.प्रा.
DDA has released the notification Advt No1/2020 Date on March 17, 2020, on Department Official Website to the Recruitment for the post of 629 Group A, B and C (Deputy Director (System), Deputy Director (Planning), Assistant Director (System), Assistant Accounts Officer, Architectural Officer, Section Officer (Garden), Planning Assistant, Surveyor, Stenographer Group D, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Mali Jobs on Deputation Basis
DDA has invited online applications from the contenders. This application will online available and link activate on March 23, 2020, from departmental website. Candidates who are interested in DDA Recruitment 2020 can read and check full information such Number of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, eligible contenders can fill online application form for DDA Bharti 2020 between April 01, 2020, to April 30, 2020, through the official website. For more details download Delhi Development Authority Bharti 2020 official notification pdf. Eligible job seekers carefully read before online apply. Delhi Development Authority applications are invited through online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on web portal www.dda.org.in
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Bharti 2020 – An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Name of the Post||Patwari, Stenographer Grade D, Mali, Jr. Secretariat Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||629 Posts|
|Location of Jobs||Delhi|
|Article Category||Government Jobs|
|Main Official Website||www.dda.org.in|
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Junior Secretariat Assistant, Patwari, Mali, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details given here.
|Post’s Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||11|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||292|
|Stenographer Group D||100|
|Section Officer (Garden)||48|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||05|
|Deputy Director (System||02|
|Assistant Director (System)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have completed 10th/12th/Diploma/Degree/CA/Architecture/BE/B.Tech/Me/ M.Tech/PhD to be eligible for Delhi Development Authority Careers.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Mali||18 to 25 years|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Stenographer||18 to 30 years|
|Deputy Director||40 years|
|Assistant Director||30 to 35 years|
|Assistants Accounts Officer||30 years|
|Planning Assistant||3o years|
|Section Officer||30 years|
|Architectural Assistant||30 years|
|Surveyor||18 to 25 years|
|Patwari||21 to 27 years|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
DDA Recruitment 2020 Online Application Fee:
- Application Fee will be Rs. 500/-for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
- All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
Application starting Date: January 01, 2020
Application Closing Date: April 30, 2020
Closing Date for Payment of Fee: April 25, 2020
How to Apply for Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, download the DDA Notification using the given here.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility information
- Click on the DDA online application link given here
- Start filling the application form with all the required information
- Recheck whether the information is properly filled in the application form
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
Applicants are required to apply online by logging on to the website http://www.dda.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.