- 1 Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern/Syllabus Download MTS Exam Syllabus2018 @delhipolice.nic.in
- 2 Delhi Police Multitasking Staff Syllabus
- 3 Delhi Police MTS Syllabus Details – www.delhipolice.nic.in
- 4 Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Test Pattern 2017
- 5 MTS Syllabus for Delhi Police Examination Download
- 6 Delhi Police MTS 2017 Syllabus pdf
- 7 Direct Link to the Delhi Police MTS Previous Year Papers Pdf
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern/Syllabus Download MTS Exam Syllabus2018 @delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Multitasking Staff Syllabus
Applicants will be selected based on various exams and their performance.
Delhi Police MTS Syllabus Details – www.delhipolice.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasing Staff (civilian Posts)|
|Total Number of vacancies||707 posts|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Starting Date||17 December 2017|
|Last Date||16 January 2018|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Test Pattern 2017
|Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Total Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||1:30 Hours|
Delhi Police Exam Pattern is given above. Therefore, refer the Delhi Police Syllabus 2017 and start your preparation to do well in the exam. Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) examination is objective type. Various subjects are reviewed and important for the Delhi Poice MTs examination. Board authority will issue the examination date. Therefore, candidates should prepare for the upcoming examination. A huge number of applicants are applied for the Delhi Police MTS post
MTS Syllabus for Delhi Police Examination Download
Download the police MTS syllabus which has all information related to subjects and topics. Referring the syllabus can give an idea to the applicant about the topics which are important for the examination. Download the Delhi Police MTS syllabus pdf from the link provided here.
Delhi Police MTS 2017 Syllabus pdf
- English Grammer.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Uses of Tenses.
- Arrange Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Change Narrations.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Time.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Interest & Discount.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Daily Life.
- Chemistry Basics.
- Animal General Knowledge.
- Basic Biology.
- Agriculture General Knowledge.
- Deficiency Diseases.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.