DTE Madhya Pradesh BE Merit List 2019
Students, who did not get the name in Ist Round Merit list 2019, will not be given the seat. The applicant has to be applied again for the 2nd round in which both JEE Main and Class 10+2 students get merit list.
DTE Madhya Pradesh BE Merit LIst 2019 – An Overview
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Technical Education Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh BE Merit List|
|Name of Programme||Bachelor of Engineering BE|
|Seat Allotment in||Ist 2nd internal Sliding Institute Wise|
|List Availability||10th July 2019 at 5 pm|
|Online Registration||6th-9th July 2019|
|MP BE Admission 2019 Process||Based on the JEE Main Score and 10+2|
|DTE MP BE Common Merit List 2019 for Round 1||10th July 2019|
|MP BE 1st Seat Allotment Result 2019||13th July 2019|
MP DTE BE Ist merit List 2019
Check out the procedure of Madhya Pradesh BE Counselling and seat Allotment 2019. Candidates need to follow some step stated here in order to get the Madhya Pradesh BE Admission 2019.
- Madhya Pradesh BE Online Registration and verification of Documents.
- The applicant needs to the done choice filling of course and college as per their preference.
- Payment of counselling part tuition fee (Non-Refundable)
- Ist Merit List Announcement
- DTE MP BE Ist Seat Allotment 2019
- Reporting, document verification, and admission in the allotted institute
- Upgradation of Seat or Internal Division Slipping as per the applicant
- Round 2nd counselling
- MP BE 2nd Round allotment Result.
During locking decisions, applicants will need to pay an overall fee of Rs.1530/- (non-refundable) as part of tuition and counselling fee. Counselling fee payment is made online mode through bank challan or net banking or in offline mode through cash in help centres.
Counselling Fee: Rs 400/-
Part Tuition Fee: Rs.1000/-
Portal Fee: Rs.130/-
MP BE counselling Online Required documents Verified
- Xth class Mark sheet
- 12th class Merit List
- Reserve category certificate for SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- MP Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Family income certificate for TFW and OBC category applicants
- Adhaar Card