Download FCI WATCHMEN Admit Card ~2017 Physical Exam Date All Regions
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Watchmen hall ticket/admit card 2017 Food Corporation of India Watchman Physical exam hall ticket/call letter 2017 FCI Region wise exam call letter 2017 FCI Kerala Region exam hall ticket 2017 Check FCI written exam date here.
Food Corporation of India Watchman Hall Ticket 2017
FCI Rajasthan has release Watchman Exam admit card and also postponed the Punjab Region written exam which was scheduled to be held on 10 December 2017. Next date will be declared later on. Please stay connected with our team.
The Food Corporation of India has recently declared about the Recruitment of 1233 vacancies Watchman in various Regions. There are many contenders in that Region who apply for this vacancy region wise. The application process was online and many contenders filled them till there decided the closing date.
About FCI Written Exam:
Online those contenders who successfully submitted an application form and the application form is accepted will give the written exam. The written exam will be objective written type after that there will be the physical exam. The date of examination will be declared later.
|Name of the Region||Date of Examination|
|Delhi||21/01/2018 (4/2/2018) Tentative|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||19/11/2017|
|Maharashtra and Goa||15/10/2017|
Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test
Admit Card :
E admit cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on website. Candidates will also receive E mail/SMS in this regard. The candidates are to download and get print out of their E admit card by visiting the web portal again by entering their registration ID and Password. Hall tickets shall not be sent by post. Applicants can download the hall ticket in upcoming dates before written exam.
|Region Name||Written Call Letter/Admit card||Physical Documentation Exam Call Letter|
|Uttarakhand||Available from 15 days before exam Date||—|
|Haryana||Available from 15 days before written exam date||—|
|Madhya Pradsh||Available form 15 days before written exam date||—|
|Delhi||Available from 15 days before exam date||—|
|Uttar Pradesh||Available from 15 days before exam date||—|
|Kerala||Available Now||Download now|
|Karnataka||Available Now||Download Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now||Available here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Now||Available Now Download|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||Available Now||–|
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The written exam will be objective type.
- The Time duration for the examination will be two hours (120 minutes)
- The exam will be of 120 marks (except Tamil nadu Region)
- The exam will be 100 marks (only Tamil Nadu Region)
- The question paper will be made on the basis of quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and general English (30 questions each)
- GK, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical ability (only for Rajasthan state Region)
- The question papers for written exam will be Trilingual which is Hindi, English, and Regional language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (except Tamil Nadu Region)
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer (only for Tamil Nadu, Odisha Region).