- 1 HPPSC Advt No. 14/2017
- 2 HP Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2017.
- 3 HPPSC Civil Judge Examination Important Dates:
- 4 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Educational Qualification:
- 5 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Age Limit:
- 6 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Pay Scale:
- 7 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Examination Fee:
- 8 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Selection Process
- 9 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 How to Apply:
- 10 HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Examination Pattern
- 11 Syllabus for Preliminary Examination
Himachal Judicial Service Exam 2017; Junior Division Civil Judge
HPPSC Advt No. 14/2017
HP Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2017.
The Himachal Pradesh Judicial Service Examination 2017-2018 Civil Judge (Jr Division), now apply and stay connected for upcoming latest on exam date, admit card, question paper, answer key and results
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is conducting Judicial Service Competitive exam 2017 for the post of Civil Judge ( Jr.division).
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 12 Vacancies
HPPSC Civil Judge Examination Important Dates:
Submission of online application form closing date: 05/01/2018
Download application form Last date of Receipt:12/01/2018
Date of Preliminary Examination: 02/03/2018 ( 2 March 2018)
Result of Preliminary Examination: 15/03/2018
Date of Main Examination: 30/03/2018
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Educational Qualification:
Applicants must possess Degree in Law as Recognized by the Bar Council of India. As on 05 January 2018.
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Age Limit:
The applicants must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date prescribed by receipt of application in the Commission’s office. RElaxation in upper age limit applicable as Government Rule.
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Pay Scale:
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-44,770
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Examination Fee:
For General Category applicant: Rs.400/-
For SC/ST/OPRC Category applicant: Rs.100/-
The applicants are suggested to pay the fee in form of system generated e challan in cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank or may also submit by using credit card, visa, master card, debit card.
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Selection Process
Preliminary examination of three papers of 100 marks each namely Civil Law I, Civil Law II and Criminal Law and the main examination of 900 marks, consisting of 5 papers followed by viva voce of 100 marks.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION CENTER AT SHIMLA, DHARAMSHALA
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 How to Apply:
Eligible applicants may apply through online by official website of HPPSC at http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/login.aspx
- First of all, go to official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Read the notification very carefully
- Fill all details on the application form
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, signature, photograph
- Click on the submit button
- Make payment via online mode
- Take printout for future use
- Along with necessary documents and hard copy of application form send to HPPSC address.
HPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2017 Examination Pattern
The applicants need to attend written the exam which consists of prelims and mains. The preliminary exam consists of three papers each paper is for 100 marks and the time period is one hour. The main exam consists of five papers Paper I, 2 and 3 for 200 marks Paper 4 for 150 marks and paper 5 for 100 marks. Question are objective type.
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination
- Civil Law-I
- Civil Law-II
- Criminal law