|HSSC CLERK RECRUITMENT||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Submission of Online Application Form starting date||24th June 2019|
|Submission of Online Application form Closing Date||08th July 2019|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee||11th July 2019|
|Date of Written exam (Tentative)||22 July 2019 to 18 August 2019|
HSSC Panchkula Clerk Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- For General/UR Category Candidate: 17 years to 42 years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit 05 years for SC/ST category candidate, 03 years for OBC category candidate.
- In the case of PwD General applicants, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years ( 15 years for SCs/BCs).
- For EXSM candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military Service added by three years is permissible.
- Upper age limit in respect of Wodow, Legally separated Women, Divorcee, Deserted Women and unmarried women will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State Domicile only.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
|Category of Post||General Male/Female||General Female (Haryana Resident||SC/BC EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male||SC/BC/EWS applicants of Haryana State Female|
|Category No. 1||Rs.100/-||Rs50/-||Rs 25/-||Rs 13/-|
|PwD ( Person with Disability) Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
Payment Mode: ONLINE
Location of Job: Haryana State
HSSC Panchkula Clerk Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale:
Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- Pre-revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs. 19900/-
HSSC Panchkula Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
HSSC Panchkula Clerk Recruitment 2019 How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would fill and details while filling the Online Application form. The Online Registration will be made through advt 52019.hryssc.in from 24 June 2019 to 08th July 2019 till 11.59 PM. After successful submission of the online application form, Job seekers can again take a final print out of application form and e-challan.