India Post Office Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) -Details
|Name of the Organization||Postal Circle Uttar Pradesh Cycle II|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||3951 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 14,500/- per month|
|Location||Mathur, Aligarh, Agra, Jhansi, Etah, Bulandshahar, Etawah|
|GDS Post Apply closing date||April 22, 2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Submission of Application form date||From March 23, 2020, to April 22, 2020|
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks: (Uttar Pradesh Circle)
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) Conducted by any recognized Board of School Education Government of India/State Government/Union Territories in India.
Knowledge of Local Language compulsory
Applicant should have studied the local language at the least up to 10th standard ( as compulsory or elective subjects) as announced by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
Basic Computer Training Course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute run by Central Government/State Government/Universities/Boards/Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all Gram Dak Sevak. In case of an applicant having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The applicant has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Age as on March 23, 2020: 18 years to 40 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit
- 5 years for SC and ST Applicants
- 3 years for OBC applicants
- 10 years for PWD Applicants ( 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Other as per government rules.
|Branch Post Master (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
Salary: Branch Post Master
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs. 12000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours /Level 2 in TRCA Slab: 14500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: 10000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab” 12000/-
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 Gram Dak Sevak Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the Rules based on the applicants’ online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the Xth standard of appeared Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Rs. 100/- ( No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Female applicants)
How to apply Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gram Dak Sevak Posts
Eligible and interested Job seekers can apply for this position online from March 23, 2020, to April 22, 2020.
- First of all, the applicant has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique Registration Number.
- Unreserved/ OBC/EWS /Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made a any Head Post Office.
- Fill the application form with your information/details
- Upload documents like qualification, community, photo, and signature
- Submit post preferences