Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 1236 JH Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
Dear contenders, are you looking for Jharkhand Post Office GDS vacancies. If yes then here is the latest news for you. India Postal Department has now issued GDS vacancy notification in Jharkhand region. There are 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak jobs. All interested contenders in Jharkhand Post Office recruitment 2017-18, they can apply through the online form here. Closing Date of Applying Jharkhand Postal Circle recruitment Online form is 19.12.2017.
- 1 Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2017-18
- 2 Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018
- 3 Age Criteria for Jharkhand Postal Circle Jobs 2017
- 4 How to check Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Salary application fee and selection criteria.
- 5 Selection Criteria for Jharkhand Post Office GDS Bharti
- 6 How can fill online form for Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018?
- 7 For more details click here
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2017-18
Jharkhand state Postal Circle department is inviting application form through online for filling up 1236 GDS vacancies. Submission of Online form for Jharkhand Post Office vacancies has been started from 20/11/2017. Contenders who are going to fill online form Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs should check required qualification and other details from here. Our team is providing full details about Jharkhand Post Office GDS Bharti like selection, eligibility etc. is shown in here our post.
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018
|Name of the Department||Jharkhand Postal Circle|
|Known as||Post Office Jharkhand|
|Total Number of vacancies||1236 posts|
|Oficial Web portal||www.appost.in|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Name of the Jharkhand Post Office job||Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti|
Division of Jharkhand Postal circle Jobs 2017-18 Category-wise distribution
|UR Category||592 posts|
|OBC Category||145 posts|
|SC Category||161 posts|
|PH-VH Category||07 posts|
|ST Category||290 posts|
|PH- HH Category||16 posts|
|PH -OH Category||25 Posts|
Important Dates for Jharkhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017-`18
|Notification No.||Staff/GDS Online vacancy/2017 (II)|
|Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment Notice released on||20/11/2017|
|Starting date for filling JH Post Office GDS Online Form||20/11/2017|
|Closing date for applying online form||19/12/2017|
Applicants must have passed Matriculation from any recognized board for Jharkhand Post Office vacancies. Appliers must have knowledge of computer application with having a certificate in Computer Training for GDS Bharti in Jharkhand.
Age Criteria for Jharkhand Postal Circle Jobs 2017
Minimum age of the applicants for Jharkhand post office recruitment 2017 must be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 20/11/2017. Relaxation in age criteria applicable up to five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category applicants for Jharkhand GDS recruitment 2017-18.
How to check Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Salary application fee and selection criteria.
Application Fee for Jharkhand Post Office GDS vacancies online form
For Male applicants of OC/OBC category Paid Rs.100/- as application fee for Jharkhand Post Office vacancies.
The fee must be deposited in offline mode in any nearest post office. Other category applicants are exempted from paying the application fee for Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Selection Criteria for Jharkhand Post Office GDS Bharti
Selection of the applicants for Jharkhand Postal Circle vacancies will be on the basis of merit list, which will prepare on marks obtained in Matriculation. More details about selection check from official websiteJharkhandahdn post office/ official notification.
How can fill online form for Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018?
All the interested and eligible applicants for Jharkhand Post Office GDS recruitment 2017-18 fill the online form here until the closing date 19/12/2017. Read the given steps which is helpful for applying online form GDS Jharkhand vacancies.
- Firstly, log on to the official website www.appost.in or www.gdsonline
- Click on respective circle vacancy notification
- All the information from Jharkhand postal circle jobs notification read carefully
- Click on registration link
- Fill registration form and submit it
- Click on apply online form link
- Upload all required documents with passport size photo
- Check full details before submission of the application form
- Submit Jharkhand GDS Online form
- Deposit application fee in post office by using registration number
- Take print out of application form for future use