JK Police 1350 Constable Post Recruitment 2019 Online Apply at Ww.jkpolice.gov.in
- 1 JK Police Constable Recruitment /Bharti 2019
- 2 JK Police Constable Jobs 2019 Application Form Online
- 3 JK Police Constable Bharti 2019
- 4 JK Police Constable Vacancies 2019
- 5 How to Online Apply for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
JK Police Constable Recruitment /Bharti 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Constable Jobs online application form, JK Police Constable Jobs 2019, JK Police Constable Bharti Notification Eligibility, Selection Process at www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Jammu and Kashmir Police Department released a Recruitment Notification for 1350 constable vacancies. Contenders who are metric passed and permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State can apply for the J. K Police Constable Recruitment 2019 as per the official notification. The online application forms for Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable jobs are available from 9th March to 9th April 2019.
In this page, we are going to provide the detailed information about the Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable vacancies like as Eligibility, Selection process, qualification and others.
JK Police Constable Jobs 2019 Application Form Online
JK Police department declared 1350 new job openings in its department for the constable post. It is a good job opportunity for the contenders who are matric passed and looking for the police jobs in Jammu and Kashmir state. Contenders can chekc the other required eligibility for the constable post through the official Notification and can apply for the JK Poice constable Recruitment 2019. We have shared the qualification, age limit, and various other details of jobs here on this web page. Contenders who are interested in the following job profile must submit their online application form in the given time period.
JK Police Constable Bharti 2019
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Police Department|
|Location of Job||Jammu and Kashmir state|
|Name of the Posts||Constable Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1350 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Submission of Online Application Process Date||9th March 2019 to 8th April 2019|
JK Police Constable Vacancies 2019
Educational Qualification for JK Police Constable Bharti 2019
- Contenders must have done 10th /Matric from Recognized Board of India.
Age Limit for Police Constable Job In Jammu and Kashmir
- Contender’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01 January 2018.
Application Fee for JK Police Constable Post:
- A contender needs to pay Rs. 300/- by online mode as the application fee amount. The contender can also submit the application charges by offline mode through the Bank Challan.
Selection Process for JK Police Constable Vacancy
- A contender will get selected on the basis of following rounds-
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
JK Police Constable Vacancy Important Dates:
- Online Application Start Date from 9th March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Submission: 8th March 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Constable Post Physical Standard Eligibility Test
|Standard||Description||For Contenders belonging to the Ladakh Region and Gorkha Community (State Subject)|
|Height||5-6″ Minimum||5-4″ Minimum|
JK Police Constable Vacancy Physical Efficiency Test Eligibility:
- Long Race- Contender should have completed 1600 meters in 6 and 30 Minutes (six minutes thirty seconds).
- Push Ups- Contender should have completed 20 Push-ups (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one).
How to Online Apply for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
Eligible contenders need to log on to the main official website of Jammu and Kashmir Police Department OfficialWesite. We have also shared the simple procedure to fill the application form through online for JK Police Constable vacancies.
- First of all, open the official website of J & K Police Department www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Find the official notification of JK Constable Recruitment 2019
- Read the official notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible as per the advertisement then click on the ‘Apply Link’
- Fill the Application form with your information correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signatures.
- Then pay the application fee by online /offline mode.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a print out of the application.