This is a good job opportunity for all the contenders. The online application process is going on, and applicants can submit their applications on or before the closing date 30th December 2018.
This is a good job opportunity for all the candidates. The online application process is going on, and candidates can submit their applications on or before the last date 30th December 2018. We advise all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2019.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)|
|Total Number of vacancies||2500 posts|
|Category of Job||Government jobs|
|Location of Jobs||Pan India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Submission of online application form starting date||14th December 2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||30th December 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Candidates should be 10+2 examination with Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
Applicants should be born between 01 August 1998 to 31 July 2002 ( Both dates inclusive)
|Online application process start date||14th December 2018|
|Closing date of application submission||30th December 2018|
- Applicants are required to visit the main web portal to apply online for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. You can also take help of these below-given instructions.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the link official advt. of Indian Navy Sailor SSR Vacancies
- Read the official Join Indian Navy Bharti 2018 Notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification then click on the “online apply” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Then pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Exam, Qualifying Physical Fitness Test and fitness in the Medical Examinations. The Join India Navy Bharti tests will be organized during February 2019. The result of SSR online exam will be declared after 30 days.
Thereafter approximately 10,000 candidates will be called for PFT and Medical exam ( Preliminary) on the basis of state-wise merit list as per the available vacancies for respective state.
Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam Pattern
Computer Based Examination
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi) and objective type (Multiple-Choice).
- The question paper will comprise of 4 sections i.e. Science, English, General Knowledge, Mathematics.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus and sample paper for the examination is available on website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Applicants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserve the right to determine the pass marks in each section and in aggregate.
The penalty for the Wrong Answer:
The applicants should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by an applicant in the question paper. There are 4 alternatives for the answer to every question. for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
PFT will consist of 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (uthak baithak) and 10 Push-ups. applicants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.