- 1 JSOS 10 & 12 Date Sheet May 2020 – Jharkhand Open School Exam Schedule 2020
- 2 Jharkhand State Open School Class 10 and 12 Exam Date Sheet 2020 Download JSOS Exam Routine May 2020
- 3 Jharkhand State Open School Class XIIth Exam Routine May 2020
- 4 How to Download/Check Jharkhand State Open School Class 12 Time Table 2020
- 5 JSOS Exam Routine 2020- An Overview
- 6 Jharkhand State Open School Class 12th Grading System
JSOS 10 & 12 Date Sheet May 2020 – Jharkhand Open School Exam Schedule 2020
Jharkhand State Open School Class 10 and 12 Exam Date Sheet 2020 Download JSOS Exam Routine May 2020
|Main official website of JOSO||www.jsos.ac.in|
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand State Open School|
|Name of Examination||Jharkhand State Open School 10th and 12th Examination May 2020|
|Article Category||JSOS Time Table May 2020|
|Date of written examination||May 2020|
|JSOS Time Table Status||Available soon|
|JSOS Time Table 2020 Download||Available shortly|
Jharkhand State Open School Class XIIth Exam Routine May 2020
- First of all, go to the official website. To do so, students can click on the link provided on this web page.
- After this, the students will be redirected to the homepage of the official website. Students need to click on the link of the Time TAble for May Session.
- Once students will click on the link, a new page with the Routine pdf will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- The students can check their exam Dates. Download the same for future purposes.
JSOS Exam Routine 2020- An Overview
Date Sheet consists of some important piece of information which a student should know before appearing in the examination. The list of information present on the Exam Routine includes.
Name of Examination
Name of Exam Conducting Body
List of Subjects
Date of Examination
Jharkhand State Open School Class 12th Grading System
After the completion of examinations, the students download their Results from the official website given below. The Result releases in the Grade. So the students should be aware of the grades and the percentage of marks for the particular grade. Look at the Table to know the same.
|A+||Between 91 to 100|
|A||Between 81 to 90|
|B+||Between 76 to 80|
|B||Between 71 to 75|
|C+||Between 61 to 70|
|C||Between 51 to 60|
|D+||Between 41 to 50|
|D||Between 33 to 40|