Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for 834 Oath Commissioners Vacancies
- 1 High Court of Karnataka
- 2 IMPORTANT DATES:
High Court of Karnataka
The Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Online apply for 834 Posts of Oath Commissioner in Karnataka High Court, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications are invited through online by High Court of Karnataka from 13 July 2018 to 31 July 2018 till 11.59 P.M.
The Karnataka High Court will be conducting a written examination to fill up the 834 vacancies of Oath Commissioners. Karnataka High Court has invited online applications from eligible law graduate applicants. It is a golden opportunity for applicants who are aiming for the job in Karnataka High Court. The maximum age limit for the applicants is 35 years for general applicants. Relaxation in age is applicable for many categories as is mentioned in the official notification given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the main official website of the Karnataka High Court, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible applicants may submit their application via online on or before 31st July 2018. All the information like educational qualifications pay scale, the name of the posts, the number of the posts, application fee, how to apply etc. are mentioned in the official notification.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment of 2018 Details:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Oath Commissioners|
|Number of vacancies||834 Posts|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Type of Jobs||State Government jobs|
|Submission of application form starting date||13 July 2018|
|Submission of application form closing date||31st July 2018|
|Official Website||www.karnataka judiciary.kar.nic.in|
Total Number of Vacancies: 834 Posts
|Submission of the application form via online mode starting date||13 July 2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||31 July 2018|
Maximum age limit 35 years ( Age as on 31 July 2018)
Districts Wise Vacancies Details:
|Name of the District||Number of vacancies|
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|Bench at Dharwad||02|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||03|
Advocates who have put in practice of not less than two years and not more than 4 years as on 13 July 2018 are eligible for appointment.
Online Application Process for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018.
- First of all, visit the Karnataka High Court official website i.e.www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Download the Karnataka High Court recruitment in pdf advertisement 2018.
- Read the Karnataka High Court notification very carefully.
- Hit the link for High Court of Karnataka Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018 application form.
- Fill High Court kar online oath commissioner form
- Payt the Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner exam 2018 application fee through online/offline.
- Save the filled High Court Karnataka Oath Commission application and E challan receipt.
- Submit the High court of Karnataka Oath Commissioner online application process.