Karnataka Teacher Bharti 2019 for 10611 PRT Teacher Jobs at Schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 1 Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 for 10611 Jobs Online Application form
- 2 KAR School Education Teacher Vacancy 2019 Job Information
- 3 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs Eligibility and Selection Process
- 4 Karnataka Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2019 District Wise Information:
- 5 Hyderabad Karnataka Vacancies of Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy
- 6 How to Apply Online For Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019?
Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019
Online apply for 10611 Graduate Teacher vacancies, KAR School Education Primary Teacher ( 6th class to 8th class) Job online application form, Karnataka Teacher Jobs eligibility and selection process at official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka School Education Department has released the Recruitment Notification for 10611 Posts of PRT. The Online application form will be available from 11th March 2019. After that contenders will be able to apply online for Karnataka Primary Teacher Bharti 2019. It is a very good job opportunity for job seekers who are searching for Teacher Jobs in Karnataka state. Here in this article, we comprise all information such as Karnataka Teacher Vacancy Eligibility, Qualification, Selection Process on this page.
Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 for 10611 Jobs Online Application form
The School Education Department Karnataka releases various teaching job opportunities for the Graduate and Postgraduate candidates every year. This time the vacancy is released for the 10611 Graduate Primary Teacher post of Class VIth to Class 8th. Candidates who have done their graduation in the relevant subject would be able to fill the online application form of Karnataka Graduate Teacher post through the main official web portal at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
KAR School Education Teacher Vacancy 2019 Job Information
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Primary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th)|
|Total Number of Posts||10611 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Online Application Process Date||11th March to 20th March 2019|
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs Eligibility and Selection Process
The lots of contenders must be willing to apply online for Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy. But it is also important to know the eligibility and selection process before you apply online for a job.
Karnataka Primary Teacher Post Educational Qualification Candidates must have done graduation or equivalent and B.Ed/ Elementary Education Diploma from the recognized university of India.
Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 23 years to 35 years
Karnataka Graduate Teacher Vacancy Application Fee Check official Advertisement
KAR School Education Teacher Vacancy Selection Process Contenders will get selected on the basis of written exam and interview. the exam will be held in 2 phases.
Stage – I
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Salary Rs. Rs. 21700/- to 35400/-
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Online Application Start Date: 11th March 2019
Online Application closing date: 20th March 2019
Stage I Exam Date: 18th and 19th May 2019
Stage II Exam Date: 25th and 26th May 2019
Karnataka Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2019 District Wise Information:
Hyderabad Karnataka Vacancies of Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy
How to Apply Online For Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019?
Contenders will have to go through the main official website of Karnataka School Education Department to fill the application form through online. Contenders can also use these below-given instructions to apply online for Graduate Teacher Vacancy.
- Firstly, open the official website of Karnataka School Education Department at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Find the official notification of Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 of 10611 Vacancies
- Download the notification and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the as per the official notification then click on “Online Apply” link.
- Now fill the Online application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- After that pay the application fee by online mode.
- Lastly, click on the submit button
- Take a print out of your application form for future uses.