KSRTC Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant 726 Posts Online Application Form
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 726 Technical Assistant vacancies Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation recent jobs vacancies for ITI passed contenders KSRTC recruitment 2018 notification in Kannada Online apply jobs age limit educational qualification name of the posts how to apply etc.
KSRTC 726 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation also known as KSRTC has invited online applications for Technical Assistant vacancies. Online application process will start from 05th April 2018 to 25th April 2018. Information of KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018 jobs, Age Limit, Educational qualification, Pay Scale, How to apply given below…..
कर्नाटक राज्य सड़क परिवहन निगम लिमिटेड
|Name of the Post||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Technical Assistant|
|Total Number of vacancies||726 posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum age : 35 years|
Maximum age: 40 years
Age relaxation will be provided by government as per rules
|Educational Qualification||A) ITC/ITI/NAC from an Institute recognized by the Technical Board/ or Government after a pass in secondary education board|
|Educational Qualification||B) Shall obtain Light Motor Vehicle Driving license before completion of the Probationary period|
|Pay Scale||Pay Band Rs. 11640 -140 -11920 -17 0 -12600-250-14100-320-15700|
|Application Fee||UR Candidates : Rs. 800/-|
Other Candidates : Rs. 500/-
|Selection Process||Selection process will be based on written exam and trade test.|
|Serial Number||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Technical Assistant||726 posts|
How to Apply :
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ksrtc.in KSRTC Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants can apply through online mode from the main official website (http://www.ksrtc.in)
- Applicants are required to have valid email id and mobile no. as important information like registration number and password will be sent to this Email id or mobile number.
- Applicants should have 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheets to fill online application correctly.
- Scanned copy of latest photography and signature ( in prescribed size)
- Link for online applicator and fee payment will be available till 25th April, 2018
- Applicants need to take print out of filled application form for future reference.
- All applicants before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
|Submission of online application form starting date||05/04/2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||25/04/2018|