Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2019 at www.dme.mponline.gov.in
NEET Counselling for 85% state quota seats in Madhya Pradesh state is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The registration process has been completed now and the Merit List is going to in few times. Merit List will be published on the official website of the Counselling Authority.
Madhya Pradesh Merit List 2019 NEET
Madhya Pradesh State Merit List for 2018 was released on 26th June and for 2019 it is going to be displayed on 3 July 2019. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Registration made by the candidates of MP who have qualified the entrance exam. It means only those contenders will be listed in the merit list who have successfully registered themselves.
Contenders whose names will be there in the Merit List will be eligible for Choice filling and choice locking. Contenders should also note that names appearing in the state Merit List to not imply that they have got the admission. Final admission is subject to satisfactory fulfilment of all the admission processes and formalities.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Authority|
|Name of State Counselling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Govt. of Madhya Pradesh|
|Category of Article||Merit List|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Examination||MP NEET (UG)|
|Participating Dental and Medical Colleges||34|
|Release Merit List||3 July 2019|
|Merit List Release Mode||Online Mode|
Important Dates- Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List
|Release of Result||05th June 2019|
|Online Registration on MP Online Web Portal||21 June to 02 July 2019|
|Publication of Vacancies and Submitting Objection against vacancies||27 June to 28 June 2019|
|Disposal objection||29th June 2019|
|Publication final vacancies||29th June 2019|
|Publication of State Merit List of Registered Contenders||03 July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||03 July 2019 to 07th July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result for First Round||10 July 2019|
How to download/check MP NEET Undergraduate 2019 Merit List?
- Firstly, visit the official website of DME, MP for NEET 2019 www.dme.mponline.gov.in
- Click on ‘Undergraduate link’
- Click on Undergraduate Counselling MBBS/BDS Department option
- Click on State Merit Option
- State Merit List pdf of Madhya Pradesh state will be displayed on computer/laptop/mobile screen
- Search the name in the list here
- Click on download option and save the pdf for the persoanal record.
Details Printed on Madhya Pradesh NEET State Merit List 2019
Madhya Pradesh NEET State Merit List 2019 will be indicating information about the contenders shortlisted for participating in Counselling and admission process under the State Quota seats.
List of all the particulars which are supposed to be printed on the Merit list:
- Contender’s name in the order of merit
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- Common Rank
- Madhya Pradesh State Rank
- NEET Undergraduate 2019 Rank
- State Category Rank
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile
- Eligibility Category
- Score (out of 720)
15% All India Quota Seats Government of Medical Colleges
85% State Quota Seats Government of Medical Colleges.
Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2019 Key Points:
- NEET State Merit List of Madhya Pradesh will be published on 03 July 2019.
- It will be published in online Mode by DME, Madhya Pradesh
- Contenders can access state merit list by visiting the official web portal.
- Merit List will be released in the form of PDF file
- Merit list PDF can also be download from this web page
- Only Registered contenders will be considered for Merit.
- After the release of Merit List, Shortlisted contenders can apply for choice filling and further admission process.
For more details CLICK HERE