- 1 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 for 3485 DEO Staff Nurse and other Posts
- 2 How to Apply NHM Aurangabad Recruitment Staff Nurse and various other Jobs year 2020?
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 for 3485 DEO Staff Nurse and other Posts
|Notification Date||April 21, 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application form||April 25, 2020|
|Name of the Department||Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, DEO, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and various others.|
|Number of Vacancies||3485 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Article Category||Health Department Jobs|
|Submission of Application Form starting Date||April 21, 2020|
|Submission of application form closing date||April 25, 2020|
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Staff Nurse, DEO, Lab Technician, MD Medicine, Ayush Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Anesthetist, X-Ray technician, Hospital Manager, ECG Technician, Pharmacist, etc. Vacancies Details
For Application Fee: Candidate visit at the Recruitment Notification and check the Fee information.
Age Limit: Check the Notification for Age limit and Relaxation.
Mode of Application: Application will be accepted Via Mail only.
Eligible candidates should send your scanned of the application form to the following mail address.
How to Apply NHM Aurangabad Recruitment Staff Nurse and various other Jobs year 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click Career find the Advertisement Recruitment Advertisement of COVID 19 various posts DDHS Aurangabad Click on the Advt.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly
- Finally, it to the given mail address before the closing date ends.
How to fill up NRHM Aurangabad Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Job seekers should download the application form from NHM Maharashtra Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Job Seekers should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Finally, sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.