मध्य प्रदश संविदा शिक्षक भर्ती 2019
The information is to have you introduces to the upcoming Bharti Notification that is to be available in the next few days. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct the Bharti process on a massive scale this year. There are about 41000 new vacancies to be filled for Category first, second, and third. Keep in mind that the date of application to be declared very soon.
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak Jobs 2019 Current News
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Type of Declaration||Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the posts||Samvida Shala Teacher/ Sahayak Adhyapak|
|Total Number of vacancies||41,000 posts|
|Location of Jobs||Madhya Pradesh state|
|Last Date||Revealed Shortly|
|Verg I Exam Date||Updates very soon|
|Vert II Exam Date||Updates very soon|
|Vert III Exam Date||Updates very soon|
MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2019 Verg 1, 2, 3 Application form
Educational Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Minimum age to apply is 21 years, while upper age limit is years. (relaxation is given to the reserved categories).
Selection Process: Contenders will have to go through a written exam followed by an interview and document verification laters.
Pay Scale /Salary Band:
An attractive salary structure will be given to the selected ones and will differ on the basis of the Grade Wise distribution.
MP Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2019 Online Apply
- All the contenders are advised to reach the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- After reaching the homepage of the web portal, look for an updated MP Samvida Shikshak Bharti in the latest updates section.
- Download the notice and read it very carefully before registering.
- Register for the jobs by filling the online application form.
- Provide your personal, academic, and professional information as per the eligibility.
- Upload the soft copies of your documents and pay the fee applicable.
- Recheck the form entries and save the form data before submitting it.
- Get a printed version of your form and save it for future needs.