MP Teacher Bharti 2018, MPPEB 17000 Teacher High Secondary Post Vacancies
MP Teacher Bharti 2018, MPPEB High Secondary Teacher 17,000 vacancies, Check Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Teacher vacancies notification, Eligibility criteria, fill Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher exam via online application form from www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- 1 MP Vyapam Teacher Bharti 2018
- 2 MP Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Details
- 3 Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Teacher Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 MPPEB High High Teacher Recruitment Important Dates:
- 5 MP Vyapam 17000 Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- 6 Apply Online MP Vyapam Teacher Jobs
- 7 mppeb recruitment notification 2018
MP Vyapam Teacher Bharti 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is filling 17,000 High School Teacher vacancies. For the selection process, MPPEB will organize Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. A large number of candidates was waiting for High School Teacher Eligibility notification. Now candidates are able to apply online for MP Teacher Bharti 2018 from 11th September 2018. This is a wonderful career opportunity for all jobless applicants who wish to make te career in teaching field.
Before the online application, you must check complete eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh High Secondary Teacher Test 2018. Job fighters must keep their personal and academic documents at the time of filing the MPPEB Teacher recruitment application form. Job seekers must submit the online form on or before 25th September 2018.
The Madhya Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2018, MPPEB High School Teacher Exam notification.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct High School Teacher Eligibility test 2018 from 29th December 2018. The department will fill 17,000 jobs of High Secondary Teacher post via this competitive examination. For the final selection, contenders have to undergo a single written examination. After document verification final appointment on the desired post will be made. Contenders have to secure 60% aggregate marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved applicants for MP Vyapam higher secondary teacher jobs. Therefore candidates must ready to apply for MP Vyapam Teacher recruitment with complete necessary eligibility criteria.
MP Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)|
|Name of the Examination||MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Name of the Post||High School Teacher|
|Total Number of vacancies||17,000 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh state|
|Main official website||www.peb.mp.gov.in|
|Application Fee||General/ Other states Rs.570/-|
MP Reserve Category: Rs. 320/-
Correction Fee Charges Rs.70/-
|Selection Process||Phase I written examination|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Vacancy 2018. The written exam is scheduled to be held from 29th December 2018. Contenders should be checked out new exam date on MP Vyapam or MPPEB official web portal. We are introducing here for full information of MP Teacher recruitment 2018 for 17000 High Secondary Teacher posts. All recruiters can grab eligibility conditions, hall ticket, result, exam pattern and syllabus in the post.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Teacher Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
In this section, we are publishing a basic or minimum education qualification for High School Teachers posts. Contenders should be fulfilling basic qualification to apply via online and take participate in the further process.
Contenders should have Master’s /Postgraduate Degree from a recognized university in concerned subjects. Contenders must also have B.Ed or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
If you will fill the correct application form via online and pay the application fee, then you will be called for written exam. Successful contenders of written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
The age of the contenders should be minimum 21 years old and maximum age should be 40 years for male and 45 years for female contenders.
NOTE: Age relaxation will be given according to norms of Central Government for SC/ST/OBC and Others.
The application fee for UR contenders is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST is Rs.250/-.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be got Rs 36,200/- per month
MPPEB High High Teacher Recruitment Important Dates:
|MP High School TET notification release date||11th September 2018|
|MP High School TET 2018 Application Form starting date||11th September 2018|
|Closing date to submit MPTET application form 2018||25th September 2018|
|Closing date of form correction||30th September 2018|
|MP TET hall ticket 2018 release date||Before 10-15 days of examination|
|MP High School TET 2018 exam Date||29th December 2018|
MP Vyapam 17000 Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- First of all, you should confirm your eligibility before apply via online for MP High School Teacher 17000 jobs 2018.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested, go for the online application process.
- Keep all your documents with you which is photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheet.
- Visit the official website of the Sanskrit department or click on Direct Apply Online.
- Complete your basic information i.e. Name, Father’s Name, and address etc.
- Fill your educational details which is 10th, 12th, graduation marks and subjects.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Choose your photograph and signature
- Pay application fee for MPPEB Teacher Jobs if it is essential for you.
- Submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your MP Teacher Recruitment 2018 application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.