MPSC Recruitment 2018 for ASO, Sub Inspector 547 Vacancies at mpsc.gov.in
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra Public Service Commission S.I Jobs 2018 (Group B Vacancies)
- 1.2 MPSC Recruitment for 547 Posts Information
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 (Group B)
- 1.4 MPSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 MPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- 1.6 MPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- 1.7 How to apply via online for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Click Here to Apply Online
- 1.9 Official Website
MPSC Recruitment 2018
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Tax Inspector online apply via www.mpsc.gov.in Group B vacancies year 2018.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a job notification for various vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer. It is a good job opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs. All the candidates can submit their online application for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 through the main web portal www.mpsc.gov.in. In this article/post, you can check information of Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 like as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, the name of the posts, number of the posts, pay scale, how to apply etc.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission S.I Jobs 2018 (Group B Vacancies)
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts many recruitment examinations for job fighters every year. This time it is planning to recruit the eligible and interested applicants for the Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer. For these posts, notification has already been published on main web portal. Job seekers who have decided to apply via online MPSC recruitment 2018 are advised to read full details of jobs notification here from this page or the official website. The applicant’s selection for the Tax Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer post will be made on the basis of written exam performance.
MPSC Recruitment for 547 Posts Information
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Section Officer, Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector|
|Total Number of vacancies||547 posts|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Submission of application form starting date||13 July 2018|
|Submission of application form closing date||27 July 2018|
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||387 posts|
|Tax Inspector||34 posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||126 posts|
|Total Vacancies||547 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 (Group B)
Contenders can check MPSC Group B recruitment 2018 information before they apply for the job notification. So check official advertisement available on the official website of MPSC which is www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
The applicants should have completed graduation degree in relevant trade and also should have the degree of statutory trust from the any recognized university of India.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be available as per the government norms/rules for the reserved category applicants.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The contenders will get selected on basis of written exam.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
For General/UR/OBC categories: Rs/524/-
For SC/ST and other reserved categories: Rs. 324/-
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Application Process start Date||13th July 2018|
|Online application process closing date||27th July 2018|
How to apply via online for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, log on to the official web portal to apply online for the MPSC jobs in 2018. Applicants can also take help of these below-given instructions.
- Open the official web portal of Maharashtra PSC https://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the link of official advertisement for SI, ASO, Tax Inspector Vacancy 2018.
- Download it and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification then click on Online apply link.
- Fill out the information in application form correctly.
- Now upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Recheck application form information to ensure that all the information are correctly in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application form for future use.