- 1 NEET AIR AIQ Cut Off Merit List 2019: चैक NEET UG AIQ AIR Rank List 2019
- 2 NEET Result 2019
- 3 NEET Merit List 2019
- 4 Merit List 2019 NEET Exam
- 5 NEET Merit /Result/Cut Off 2019 Highlights
- 6 Eligibility for NEET Undergraduate Merit List/Cut Off 2019
- 7 NEET 2018 Statistics
- 8 NEET Toppers List- Percentile & Marks
- 9 Top Most Preferred Medical Colleges – NEET
- 10 How to Check NEET Merit list/Cut Off Result 2019?
NEET AIR AIQ Cut Off Merit List 2019: चैक NEET UG AIQ AIR Rank List 2019
NEET Result 2019
NEET Merit List 2019
Merit List 2019 NEET Exam
- NEET All India Merit List: It will reflect the Rank of the contender among all the qualified contenders of the country.
- NEET All India Quota Merit List: This merit list will be having the Name and the Rank of a Contender in the All India Quota for seats.
- NEET States Merit List: This merit list will be having contender’s Rank among all the Contenders of his/her state.
NEET Merit /Result/Cut Off 2019 Highlights
NEET Result Declaration Date: On or Before 05th June 2019
Official Website to Download Results: www.ntaneed.nic.in
Last Date to Download Result: Till August 4, 2019 ( 60 days from the declaration)
Number of Registered Candidates: 15.19 Lack aspirants
Credentials to Check NEET Undergraduate Result: Application Number, Date of Birth and Security pin
NEET Cut Off Percentile: UR 50 SC/ST/OBC 40 UR PWD 45
Details printed on Scorecard: Name, Subject wise, Total marks, Percentile Scores, AIR for 15%, AIQ Seats, Cut Off Score
The validity of Result: Academic Session 2019-2020
Admission through NEET 2019 Result: 15% All India Quota seats
85% State Quota seats
Seats in Deemed Universities
Seats in Central Universities
Central Pool seats
Courses Offered: BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BNYS, B.V.Sc and AH programs
Counselling Start Date (Tentative): 2nd Week of June 2019
Eligibility for NEET Undergraduate Merit List/Cut Off 2019
To get a place in the NEET merit list, the contender must have the following qualities then only he/she will be considered as eligible to get a place in the merit list.
- Contender’s age shuld be 17 years as on 31 December 2019
- Contender must have clear 10+2 from government recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Contender from the General Category must have scored 50% marks in qualifying exam and NEET
- For contenders from the SC/ST/OBC category, it is necessary to score 45% marks in the NEET exam to get their name placed in the merit list.
- Physically handicapped contenders belong to General Category, will have to score 45% marks in the qualifying exam and NEET.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks
CATEGORY OF THE CONTENDERS QUALIFYING MARKS (OUT OF 720)
General Contenders (UR) 360
OBC/ST/SC Contenders 288
PH Contenders from General (UR) 324
PH Contenders from SC/ST/OBC 288
NEET Rank List for 15% AIQ Seats
The NEET All India Quota merit list will be released by the National Testing Agency separately. This merit list will be prepared by the National Testing Agency for 15% All India Quota admission. Only those contenders will be eligible to get a place in this merit list who will quality NEET 2019 by scoring equal to or more marks equivalent to the cutoff NEET 2019.
- The Merit list will have as many names as the Number of seats available under All India Quota.
- Counselling of the contenders who get a place in All India Quota Merit list will be done on the basis of their AIQ Rank.
- In AIQ Merit list also there will be a waiting list equal to four times of the name is in the merit list or as required by the DGHS.
- Contenders from Jammu and Kashmir have to produce a self-declaration form for participating in All India Quota counselling whereas the contenders from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can participate in All India Quota counselling without submitting a self-declaration form.
Previous year’s Cut Off Marks for NEET All India Quota. Marks may vary this year but remain closed to the previous year’s Marks Range.
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES||MARKS RANGE|
|OTHER BACKWARD CLASS||230||468-465|
|UR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED||430||466-214|
|OBC AND PH||10||213-210|
|SC AND PH||75||209-130|
|ST AND PH||23||213-118|
NEET 2018 Statistics
|PARTICULARS||NO. OF APPEARED CONTENDERS||NO. OF QUALIFIED CONTENDERS|
|Total No. of Contenders||7,14,562|
NEET Toppers List- Percentile & Marks
|S.No.||Contender Name||Marks Secured||Percentile Score||All India Rank|
|7||AGGARWAL KRISHNA ASHISH||685||99.999449||7|
|8||ANKADALA ANIRUDH BABU||680||99.999134||8|
|10||RAMNEEK KAUR MAHAL||680||99.999134||10|
Top Most Preferred Medical Colleges – NEET
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||CLOSING RANK YEAR 2018||CLOSING RANK YEAR 2017|
|MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||58||49|
|LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE||NEW DELHI||314||369|
|UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||DELHI||165||185|
|SETH G.S. MEDICAL COLLEGE||MUMBAI||296||296|
|VMMC & SAFARJANG HOSPITAL||NEW DELHI||107||82|
|GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||CHANDIGARH||254||278|
|GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE & SIR JJ HOSPITAL||MUMBAI||1122||1018|
|SETH G S MEDICAL COLLEGE||MUMBAI||296||297|
|KING GEORGE’S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||LUCKNOW||703||725|
|PT. BHAGVAT DAYAL SHARMA POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||ROHTAK||1178||1481|
How to Check NEET Merit list/Cut Off Result 2019?
Contenders can check the step by step procedure listed here to check merit list/result of NEET 2019 and download scorecards.
- Visit the main official website of the NEET www.ntaned.nic.in
- Click on the View NEET (Undergraduate) 2019 Result/Merit List tab given on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Enter your Application Number, DOB and Security Pin Displayed on computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Your Result consisting of the Scorecard will be displayed.
- Download the NEET Result 2019 by clicking on the Print button and then save it the proper way.
- Contenders are advised to save a copy of their NEET Result/merit list 2019 and keep it safe in your systems for future reference.