UP Police Constable Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2017 Physical Syllabus/Exam Pattern New Written
UP Police Constable Syllanus/Exam Pattern 2017 UP 30,000 Constbale syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern UP Police Constable selection process Female Male previoius papers.
- 0.1 UP Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
- 0.2 UP Police Constable has written exam 2017
- 0.3 UP Police Constable Selection Process:
- 0.4 UP Police Physical Exam Pattern :
- 0.5 UP Police Constable Written Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 0.6 UP Police Constable (Male/Female) Exam Pattern in Table
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam Syllabus:
UP Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
UP Police 30000 Constable Female and Male New Selection Procedure 2017
UP Police 34717 Constable Female and Male Hall Ticket 2017 written exam date,
UP Police Constable has written exam 2017
Good News — It is confirmed that Uttar Pradesh Police Constable (M/F) written exam will conduct under offline mode. The written exam may comprise of General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical and Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude/ IQ and Reasoning Ability. Download Notice from the link given by our team below.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has given permission to conduct only one exam for constable (male/female) post. Expected UP Police constable written exam pattern, the syllabus is given in this post. UP Police Constable New Exam Pattern news from the below-listed link.
Uttar Pradesh Police will make recruitment of 30000 constables (Male/Female) to fill the vacant positions. Contenders are very enthusiastic regarding these jobs because the number of vacancies is huge. Approximately 1.2 lakh constable (Female/Male) will be recruited in 4 years. New selection criteria published NEWSPAPERS, selection will be based on written exam (exam may conduct online). Shortlisted contenders will call for Physical endurance test/physical measurement test. You can get expected UP Police constable exam pattern /syllabus 2017 from this page. Information of UP Police constable selection process, exam scheme and syllabus is provided in this article.
UP Police Constable Selection Process:
UP Police Constable Selection will be based on merit. The selection process of UP Police Constable may comprise following some steps.
- Written Exam (Computer Based)
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
UP Police Physical Exam Pattern :
- Physical Test for UP Police Constable post will be of qualifying nature
- For Male: Race of 4.8 km have to complete in 25 minutes
- For Female: Race of 2.4 km have to complete in 14 minutes
- Physical Test will be conducted after written examination.
UP Police Constable Written Exam Pattern 2017-18
- UPPRBB will conduct constable exam under pen paper mode
- UP Police exam will conduct on OMR Sheet
- UPPBPB can conduct only one paper instead of Pre and Mains exam
- Written exam will be of objective multiple choice type
- There can be negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam
- Thr is no criteria for minimum qualifying marks in the written exam.
UP Police Constable (Male/Female) Exam Pattern in Table
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||150|
|Exam Pattern of UP Police||Constable Male & Female|
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam Syllabus:
UP Police Constable Male and Female exam Scheme and Syllabus can be as given below:
Geography, Culture, History, Economics, Indian Constitution, Sports, Science, Literature, Specific Knowledge about Education, Culture and social Custom of UP, Revenue, Police and General Administration System in UP, Protection of women and children, Basic/Fundamental of Information and Communication Technology, Environmental studies, Basic of Language Hindi Grammar.
Current events of national and International importance, Important Personalities, Appointments, Prize, Important places, Main Committees and Commissions, Burning Issues and disputes, Major Settlements, Judicla Decisions, Books and Authors, Abbreviations, Miscellaneous.
Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space Visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgement, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Simplification, Decimals and Fraction, Highest Common Factor and Lowest common multiple, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple interest, Compound interest, Partnership, Average, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Miscellaneous.