PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Online Apply
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- 1 Advertisement No. CRA-290/2017
- 2 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- 3 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- 4 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 5 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Fees:
- 6 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- 7 PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- 8 Download PSPCL Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- 9 How to Apply PSPCL Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Advertisement No. CRA-290/2017
PSPCL Typist/LDC Recruitment 2018- Notification for 330 LDC /Typist jobs in Punjab. Applications are invited through online by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited from 21 December 2017 to 11 January 2018 for 330 LDC vacancies
|Total Number of Vacancies||330 posts|
|Submission of online application form starting date||21/12/2017|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||11/01/2018|
|Location of Job||Punjab state|
|Pay Scale||Rs 6400-20200 + ₹Rs3400 Grade pay|
|Age Limit||18 to 37 Years (As on 1/1/2018) Relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.|
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution. Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer/Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a government recognized Institution or reputed Institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Programme equivalent to O level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer programmes (DOEACC) of Govt of India.
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 37 years as on 01 January 2018. However relaxation upper age limit applicable as per rule.
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the online examination of 100 marks ( Static, Current Affairs, General Knowlege of 20 marks, Basic Computer knowledge of 10 marks. Logical Reasoning of 25 marks, Numerical Aptitude 25 marks, and General English of 20 marks). The selected candidates undergo the Training at Technical Training Institute Shakti Vihar, PSPCL Patiala.
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Fees:
For SC category Rs. 400+ Bank charges
For Person with disability Category Rs.500+ bank charges
For all category except SC and person with disability Rs.1000 + Bank charges.
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee through Challan that should be deposited in any branch of SBOP Now SBI.
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
Selected applicants will receive the consolidated remuneration of Rs. 6400/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.3400/- per month. Check the official advertisement for PSPCL Recruitment 2018.
PSPCL 330 LDC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Submission of Online Application Form starting date||21/12/2017|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing date||11/01/2018 (11.59 pm)|
|Closing date for Online application Fee||15/01/2018 (11.59 pm)|
Download PSPCL Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
The applicants who applied for PSPCL 2018 they can download the hall ticket/admit card from the official web portal. The Organization of public state power corporation limited now planning to issue the admit card on or before 10 to 15 days before of the examination. A large number of applicants applied for this Typist/LDC Lineman. As soon as once the recruitment board published PSPCL admit card 2018 we will update the link to direct download from the main official website of the organization. Candidates must bring the hall ticket to allow the exam center.
How to Apply PSPCL Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates can log on to the official website of PSPCL which is www.pspcl.in.
- Search and open the PSPCL advertisement 2018 link.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- If eligible applicants can fill the online application with the correct information as per the instructions.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Once recheck the information before submitting the online application.
- Download and take a printout of hard copy for future uses.