State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018
The State Bank of India has declared notice of many jobs vacant position of Junior Associates or Junior Agriculture Associates. These vacancy are Clerical job. Those applicants are waiting for these type of job pleas do not forget and timely submitted their application form through online.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Assistants in clerical cadre in SBI. Applicants can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination center for that particular state. Applicants can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Applicants are go to regularly check official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com for details and updates.
Information of Vacancies of Junior Associates/Clerk 8301 posts
Regular Vacancies : 7200 vacancies
Backlog Vacancies: 1101 vacancies
|State||Regular vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|A And N Island||11||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||27||–|
Submission of online application resignation fees 20 January 2018
Closing date for online registration payment of fees: 10th February 2018
Download Hall ticket/Admit Card 01 March 2018 Tentatively for Preliminary examination and 26 April 2018 Tentatively for Main examination.
Date of online preliminary examination March/April 2018
Age Limit ( As On 01/01/2018) :
The applicant must not be under 20 years and over 28 years 01 January 2018. Relaxation of the upper age limit will be applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification (As on 01/01/2018) :
Applicant must be Graduation in any discipline form recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Pay Scale : 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450.
Application Fee :
- For SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For All others Rs. 600/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the applicnts.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
SBI RECRUITMENT 2018 How to Apply :
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via online any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted before filling up online application, applicants are advised to advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the advertisement, instructions to fill up online application.
|Starting of Registration||20 January 2018|
|Closing date of Fee Submission||10 February 2018|
|Closing date of form Submission||10 February 2018|
CLOSING DATE : 10.02.2018