- 1 South Indian Bank Released PO Admit Card 2019 Available- Download SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter
- 2 Download SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card
- 3 South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- 4 How to check/Download South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card?
- 5 Documents to be carried in the Examination Hall
- 6 Selection Process South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019
- 7 General Instructions- SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card 2019
- 8 Center Details of South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19
- 9 Exam Pattern– South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2019
South Indian Bank Released PO Admit Card 2019 Available- Download SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter
South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2019
All those contenders who have successfully registered their online application form for PO Posts can download their SIB Probationary Officer admit card 2019 from its official website. The South Indian Bank (SI) Probationary Officer hall ticket got released on 21 December 2018 on the official website of South Indian Bank. Candidates can download their south Indian Bank PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket till 29th December 2018.
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Post’s Name||Probationary Officer|
|Submission of online application form starting date||10th December 2018|
|Submission of online application closing date||16 December 2018|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||South Indian Bank Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Online Examination GD Interview|
|Official Web Portal||www.southindianbank.com|
How to check/Download South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card?
- Candidates can visit the South Indian Bank main official website at www.southindianbank.com
- In home page click on the career section provided on the top right-hand side
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Hall ticket login page will display on the computer/laptop screen
- Fill the registration number /roll number and password /date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the submit button here.
- Admit Card will display on the computer/laptop screen.
- Download and take print out the South Indian Bank PO for future reference.
Information Mentioned in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018-19.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Date of examination.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
Documents to be carried in the Examination Hall
Applicants must provide original photo ID proof along with SIB Probationary Officer hall ticket 2018. The below-given documents (at least one) should submit to the invigilator for verification. Make a note that the Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid ID proofs.
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph.
Selection Process South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019
1. Online Exam
2. Group discussion
3. Personal Interview
The initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online exam marks and the final selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online exam, GD and personal interview. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
General Instructions- SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card 2019
If the candidate comes after the reporting time specified on the hall ticket for examination, he/she not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the start time of the exam. Through the duration of the tests is 2 hours, applicants may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
Center Details of South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhilai|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Punjab||Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Exam Pattern– South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2019
|NAME OF THE TESTS||No. OF Qs.||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOWED FOR EACH TEST (SEPARATELY TIMED)||VERSION|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes||Only English|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes||Only English|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes||Only English|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes||Only English|
Important Dates – South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Hall ticket/Admit Card 2019
|Submission of Online application starting date||10th December 2018|
|Submission of Online application closing date||16th December 2018|
|South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket||21st December 2018|
|Online Exam/Test||29th December 2018|
|South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result||To be Updated very soon|