- 1 TS DEECET Application Form 2019 (Started Now) – Online Apply Telangana DIETCET Exam Dates notification
- 2 TS DEECET Notification 2019 Application Form
- 3 Telangana State DEECET 2019 Details
- 4 TS DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 TS DEECET Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019
- 6 TS DEECET EXAM PATTERN For Telugu and Urdu Languages
- 7 TS DEECET 2019 Exam pattern English language
- 8 TS DEECET cut off marks/qualifying marks
- 9 How to Apply for TS DEECET Application Form 2019?
TS DEECET Application Form 2019 (Started Now) – Online Apply Telangana DIETCET Exam Dates notification
Telangana StteDEECET NOtification 2019 Online Apply.
The Government of School Education Department Telangana declared the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Exam information bulletin 2019 on its official web portal www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Candidates seeking to apply for Telangana State DEECET 2019 can download the details bulletin from 10th March 2019. And the DEECET online applications forms can be filled from 11 March to 4 April 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for D.EI.ED ( Diploma in Elementary Education) and D P S E ( Diploma in Pre School Education) through DEECET 2019. Before applying for the DEECET 2019 contenders can check all the information from the information bulletin. We have updated all the relevant details about Telangana State DEECET 2019 application form, exam dates, syllabus details in this post. TS DEECET 2019 online applications submission will be extended up to 15 April 2019.
TS DEECET Notification 2019 Application Form
Online Apply Registration for Telangana DIETCET, exam dates, Eligibility the government of School Education Department Telangana state annually conducts the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Exam for admission into 2 years diploma in Elementary Education programme. This written examination is annually being organized by the Telangana State School Education Department is to offer admission in two years diploma in elementary education and diploma in preschool education in private and government district institutes of educational training in Andhra Pradesh. Annual, many of the hopefuls complete for this examination to get admission in D.EI.Ed and D.P.S.E courses. Applicants clearing the DEECET with good merit will get admission in two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Course in Government District Institution of Educational Training and Private Elementary Teachers Training Institutions in Training Institutions in Telangana for the Academic year 2019-2021.
Telangana State DEECET 2019 Details
|Name of the Authority/Organization||The Government of School Education Department Telangana|
|Name of the Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Admission Into||Diploma in Elementary Education & Diploma in Pre School Education) Courses|
|Date of written examination||22nd May 2019|
|Submission of application started date||11th March 2019|
|Submission of application closing date||15th April 2019|
TS DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
Applicants seeking admission in all Government DIETs and Private un-aided elementary teacher education institutes must have the educational qualification.
- Intermediate or equivalent educational qualification as decided by the TS DEECET Committee. The applicants must have qualified in the corresponding qualification by the time of admission.
- Candidates must have qualified in the corresponding qualification by the time of admission. Candidates must have passed the relevant qualifying examination with 50% or above marks to apply for DEECET 2019. While PH/SC/ST contenders require 45% to apply for the DEECET.
- NOTE Candidates with 10+2 /Intermediate vocational programmes are not eligible to apply for DEECET.
Age Limit: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 01 September of the year of admission. There is no recommended upper age limit get admission in D.EI.Ed/D.P.S.E programmes.
TS DEECET Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019
Telangana State DEECET will be conducted in 3 languages based on the choice of candidates. The examination will be conducted for 100 marks and will contain the multiple choice questions duration of the exam will be 2 hr., 30 minutes. There will be 3 parts of the written examination.
TS DEECET EXAM PATTERN For Telugu and Urdu Languages
TS DEECET 2019 Exam pattern English language
NOTE: Part -3 will be conducted on 10th class level questions. For detailed information about TS DEECET syllabus applicants can go through the TS DEECET notification 2019.
Exam Important Dates TS DEECET 2019
|Date of Notification Release||08 March 2019|
|Payment of application fee through online mode||10 March 2019|
|Submission of application form starting date||11th March 2019 and last date 4 April 2019|
|Closing date for payment of application fee||15th April 2019|
|Last Date of application forms||15th April 2019|
|Telangana DEECET Exam Date||22nd May 2019|
TS DEECET cut off marks/qualifying marks
Applicants competing for TSDIETCET exam must get the qualifying marks in the examination to get shortlisted for the admission s in D.EI.Ed or DPSE courses. For OC/BC applicants the qualifying marks will 35% in overall marks and for SC/ST applicants there will be no qualifying marks. The allotment of seats will be done as per the information specified in TS DEECET Information bulletin. Candidates can check the clear details from it.
Contenders wishing to apply for TS DEECET 2019 will have to pay a fee of Rs. 413/- through payment gateway service provided on deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in from 10 March to 4 April 2019.
Telangana State DEECET application form 2019 contenders having the suitable eligibility criteria can apply through online at www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
How to Apply for TS DEECET Application Form 2019?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the DEECET official web portal www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
- Go through the TS DEECET 2019 information bulletin 2019 clearly.
- Register with the site using the Email ID and other important details and generate the unique enrollment number.
- Sign in with the generated enrolment number and log ID.
- Now fill up DEECET application form with required information.
- Pay the requisite application fee through the provided payment gateway.
- Take a print of the application acknowledgement for further reference.
Official Website: CLICK HERE