- 1 Telangana Model School Hall Tickets 2020 for 6th to 10th Entrance Exam Date – TS Model School 6/7/8/9/10 Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 Www.teleganams.cgg.gov.in Hall Ticket 2020 – An Overview
- 3 How to Download/Check the Telangana State Model School (TSMS) Entrance Examination Hall Tickets 2020?
- 4 TSMS CET Class 6th Exam Pattern year 2020
- 5 TSMS CET Class 7th to 10th Exam Pattern year 2020
Telangana Model School Hall Tickets 2020 for 6th to 10th Entrance Exam Date – TS Model School 6/7/8/9/10 Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020
www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in Telangana State Model School Hall Ticket 2020 Download
Telangana State Model School Entrance Exam date has been declared. Telangana Model School Entrance Exam Hall Tickets will be released on April 9, 2020. Download Telangana Model School Hall Ticket 2020 which is also called TSMS 6/7/8/9/10 Entrance hall ticket from below links. Here is very good news for those waiting for Telangana State Model School Hall Tickets. The Date of Entrance exam for Telangana State Model School is already released. Entrance Exam date is April 19, 2020.
Online Applications Submission from February 03, 2020 ( Class 6th to 10th Entrance Test)
Hall Tickets Download from April 09th, 2020 to April 19th, 2020
TSMS Entrance Test Date: April 19, 2020
TSMS Results: May 16, 2020
Telangana State Model School Hall Ticket 2020 Download Entrance Exam Date given below:
|Class VIth Entrance Exam Date||April 19, 2020, from 10 AM to 12 PM|
|Class VIIth to Xth Entrance Exam Date||April 19, 2020, from 2 PM to 4 PM|
Telangana State Model School (TSMS) 6/7/8/9/10 classes Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 download. This year Telangana State Model School class VIth, Class VIIth, Class VIIIth, Class IXth, Class Xth entrance test 2020 notification has been issued in January 2020. Telangana Model School Common Entrance Test had been released by the TS Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS Common Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Class VIth, Class VIIth, Class VIIIth, Class IXth, Class Xth in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year 2020-2021 for fill up the vacant seats.
Www.teleganams.cgg.gov.in Hall Ticket 2020 – An Overview
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Telangana State Model School|
|Name of the Department||Telangana School Education Department|
|Name of the Classes||Class 6,7,8,9,10|
|Name of Examination||Telangana State Model School Common Entrance Test|
|Date of Examination||April 19, 2020 (Sunday)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||April 9, 2020, to April 12, 2020|
|Category||TSMS Entrance Exam Hall Ticket|
How to Download/Check the Telangana State Model School (TSMS) Entrance Examination Hall Tickets 2020?
- First of all, visit the Telangana Model School Website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Download VI admit card/download VIth to Xth Admit Card.
- Now Window will be displayed.
- In this window enter information like applicant ID and DOB.
- Print your Hall Ticket & take your hall ticket in the examination hall.
- Preserve your Hall Ticket up to the completion of the Exam Process.
TSMS Entrance Exam Important Instructions to candidates
- Without admit card candidates are not allowed for the examination.
- To obtain a duplicate admit card, the candidate should approach the Chief Superintendent concerned, with passport size photograph and copy of online application form.
- Candidates should attend the Test Center by 9.30 AM for 6th class and 1.30 PM for 7/8/9/10 Class.
- Applicants are not allowed into the examination hall after 10 Am for 6th Class and 2 PM for other classes and to leave the hall before 12 Noon for VIth class and 4 PM for other classes.
- Answers to be marked with blue or black ballpoint pen only on the OMR sheet.
- OMR sheet with overwriting, correct, etc. will not be considered for valuation.
- Applicants have to bring writing pad and pen
- Mobile phones, calculators or any electronic devices are not allowed into the examination center.
- Malpractices during the examination will disqualify their candidature from the examination.
- On completion of the examination, the applicant has to handover the OMR sheet to the invigilator.The Entrance Test will be of Objective Type and multiple-choice questions from Class Vth and the Question Paper has four.
TSMS CET Class 6th Exam Pattern year 2020
|Part I||Telugu||25 marks|
|Part II||Maths||25 marks|
|Part III||EVS I & II||25 marks|
|Part IV||English||25 marks|
TSMS CET Class 7th to 10th Exam Pattern year 2020
|Part I||English||25 Marks|
|Part II||Maths||25 Marks|
|Part III||General Science||25 Marks|
|Part IV||Social Studies||25 Marks|