Telangana State Model School (TSMS) Entrance Examination 2020 – An Overview
|Name of the Examination||Common Entrance Examination (CET)|
|Name of the School||Telangana State Model School (TSMS)|
|Month of Examination||April 2020 ( 19th April 2020)|
|Result Declaration Date||May 2020|
|Communication of Results with marks Model School Wise||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Finalize of Selection List and approval date of displaying Selection List at School||4th Week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||As scheduled to the Academic Calendar|
Telangana State Model School Entrance Result 2020
As we know that all students who had appeared in the Entrance Examination are curiously waiting for their Entrance Examination result for the Session 2020-2021. All students must secure enough marks in the entrance exam so that they will be shortlisted in the merit list of qualifying students. Once the result of the Common Entrance Examination of each class will be declared by the school we will notify the same on this web page.
TSMS, Hyderabad SelectionProcedure
Once the examination is concluded after that department will prepare a merit list of the qualifying students and this merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance examination.
- According to the list, students will be selected for the Mandal they have applied for
- For selection, there is also a criterion of reservation for the students who belong to the reserved category.
The Rules of Reservation Are
- For SC & STs category students 15% and 6% of seats will be reserved for them respectively.
- There will be a reservation of 29% of the seats in each class for the students who belong to a backward class and this 29% will be allocated among the five groups of BCs which we have given below.
- Group A: 7%
- Group B: 10%
- Group C: 1%
- Group D: 7%
- Group E: 4%
a. There will be a reservation of 3% for the students who are physically challenged.
b. There will be a reservation of 33.33% of seats for the Girls who belong to any category.
c. But if seats reserved for any category is not fill up then it will be filled up by the students suitable for the seats.
d. 50% of the seats are for open category students
e. Each class will have two sections and each having a capacity of intake of 50 students in each.
Telangana State Model School Criteria for Local Status
There are few criteria through which the department will decide the local status of the students who have applied for the admission into the VIth class and for vacant seats in the 7th to 10th classes, and the criteria are:-
- Students of erstwhile Mandals by virtue of domicile where the model is located or
- If any of the students who have studied their previous two classes in the government recognized school in the Mandals where the school is located will be considered eligible for the admission.
- For example, if anyu of the students who wanted to take admission in VIth class then he/she must have studied Class IVth and Vth in the Mandals where he/she is seeking admission.
- But in case if the seats are still vacant then the students who are non-local be preferred for the admission.
How to download/check Telangana State Model School Class 6th to 10th April month Entrance Exam Result 2020?
All the students who had appeared in the Common Entrance Test must follow the steps given here to obtain their Result.
- All students need to visit the official website of the TSMS given below.
- Now on the home page, you will find a link related to the Result of the Entrance Exam
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Noe enters the reference number or roll number allotted in the hall ticket.
- Press submit and result will be available to your screen
- Check all the details and download and download it for future use.