- 1 YCMOU Result Nov-Dec 2020 & May-June 2020 FY SY TY BA BSC BCOM
- 1.1 LATEST UPDATES ON 2/3/2020: The YCMOU Conduct the B.Tech, B.Arch, MA, M.Sc, B.Lib Sc, M.Li I.Sc, M.Com M.Ed, BCA, BBA, B.des, B.Arch, M.Arch, BA, BSc, BCom, Diploma and various other professional courses written examination undergraduate and postgraduate Part first, second and third-year result May/June 2020 available very soon on the main official website of the university. The students of YCMOU can check results from the link provided by our team epxert below.
- 2 YCMOU Part Ist, 2nd, 3rd BA BSC BCOM Result 2020
- 3 YCMOU UG FY SY TY Exam Result 2020 Declared
- 4 How to Download YCMOU BA BSC BCOM 1/2/3 year Result 2020
- 5 Official Website: CLICK HERE
YCMOU Result Nov-Dec 2020 & May-June 2020 FY SY TY BA BSC BCOM
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) had recently conducted the Semester/Annual examination for Undergraduate courses 2020. The students appeared for the YCMOU BA BS CBCOM exam 2020 will get their result on the main official website of the University of YCMOOU MA MSC MCOM Result 2020. This university conducted the undergraduate First, Second & Final year exams from November-December 2020 and May/June 2020. The students appeared for FY SY TY BA BSC BCOM exam 2020 get a result in the month of July 2020. The released date of the YCMOU BA BSC BCOM Result 2020 initiated in our post. The students can follow the steps mentioned here to download YCMOU UG part Ist, 2nd, 3rd result 2020. Here postulants can have the link to check the mark sheet from the web portal. The students can follow here our post for more details.
YCMOU Part Ist, 2nd, 3rd BA BSC BCOM Result 2020
The YCMOU established in 1989. This university offers B.Tech, B.Arch, MA, M.Sc, B.Lib Sc, M.Li I.Sc, M.Com M.Ed, BCA, BBA, B.des, B.Arch, M.Arch, BA, BSc, BCom, Diploma and various other professional courses. A large number of students appeared for admissions every year. This university conducts the Semester/Annual examinations for undergraduate programmes. The students can have to annual exams in the month of May to June. YCMO University conducts the semester wise examination for the postgraduate programmes. The Postgraduate semester exams commenced in the months of November-December and May June. The announcement date of the YCMOUO UG semester results in 2020 updates in our post. Ther postulants can check the official website for the latest updates on the above notification.
YCMOU UG FY SY TY Exam Result 2020 Declared
The YCMOU conduct the annual examination for undergraduate programmes every year. The programmes under YCMOU UG are BA ( Political Administration), BA (Road Transportation), BA (Hindi), BA(Urdu), B.Com( Mar./Eng), BSC (fashion Design, BSC Interior Design, BSC (Construction Practices), BSC (Automotive Techniques), BSC (HTM), B.Sc (HMCO), B.Sc Media Graphics and Catering Services), B.Sc (MLT), B.Sc (optometry), B.Sc (Industrial Drug Sciences), B.Sc (fire and safety services), BA MCJ B.com (Cooperative Management) and others. The students from the above streams can check their result by following our article/post regularly.
|Name of the Authority||Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)|
|Name of the Examination||BA BSC BCOM part I, II, IIIrd year|
|Courses Name||BA BSC BCom MA|
|Undergraduate Exam Date||2020|
|Article Category||BA BSC BCOM First year, Second year, Third year|
How to Download YCMOU BA BSC BCOM 1/2/3 year Result 2020
The students participated in the annual /semester exams of the degree programmes will get their result on the main official website. The publishing date of the result intimated in our post. After the released date of the result, contenders can follow the steps mentioned here to download the mark sheet.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac.in
- Click on result tab on the homepage
- Select related link based on course, exam name and other information
- Enter your admit card number, name, and date of birth information
- Click on the submit option, download and take a printout of the result for reference